Gold Rush Hunting Results

Society
Never will I have Sock
Angela Draniie Cloud

Category 1- http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/gold-rush-2023-hunting-winners-category-1.15800/

1st: Diana Cookie Monster: 279,736 points
  • MAKO Blizzard, Gold Rush Edition
2nd: Caitlyn Sweetheart Forever: 279,425 points
  • Improved GYRO, Gold Rush Edition
3rd: Pking Pk Painkiller: 255,146 points
  • Aquila Armor set
4th: Star G-String Galaxy: 247,520 points
  • Pulsar Armour Plate - Gold Rush Edition (set of 7)
5th: Arthur The Curator: 244,521 points
  • Oratan Miner Pet

Runner-up names, that won the 250 PED bonus prize:
Sheila Dr Girlfriend
Crid TheCrid Lelex
Darius Tai Hystaspe
emily Emma Clarke
Jana Janatar Czech
Claire MasterDJ Divanno
Lenny Dove Dragon
Don Melo Rasta
west anny wild
Bartek Bakis Kaban
mieke ben erniet
Crazy Smirking Thug
bangkit Sibang nugroho
Sir Beastion TheGreat
Amethyst Jade Lotus

Category 2- http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/gold-rush-2023-hunting-winners-category-2.15801/

1st: Princess of Persia: 94,854 points
  • MAKO Lightning, Gold Rush Edition
2nd: Rob KeTa Criss: 92,757 points
3rd: Gebeleizis Hultaan Kapnobatai: 78,679 points
  • Dune Rider Armor set
4th: BobehZ LiveOn Kick: 74,920 points
5th: Reicha nier Victor: 73,381 points
  • Oratan Axe Pet

Th3 Unique Nurse
kaja kajavo voborsky
Luke Dalas Cambridge
Maya Lethall Stormborn
Clock Work Orange
Aida blue Eyes
Axoz oscar Salem
clay loldes coll
fire Fux fox
Miss Jalia Berovil
setu0 daC laMono
Diesel BeeF Chief
kerry Keryjan Jansey
Demonhunter Masa Hellbornd
Timewarp Warp Paradox

Category 3- http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/gold-rush-2023-hunting-winners-category-3.15802/

1st: Takaya StarFox McCloud: 69,468 points
  • MAKO Wildfire, Gold Rush Edition
2nd: Tina Abuyin Walther: 66,163 points
3rd: Alexandru Vrajeala Toni: 64,188 points
  • Pegasus Armor set
4th: Dim Dimod Simon: 61,071 points
5th: Hego Damask II: 60,663 points
  • Oratan Axe Pet

Isa Naika Prey
Paulius Gality Stonys
Ash Ashiya Northener
Alexanndrea Ysabel Diavolo
Mikael Slazor Kamin
Gemini Nana Prudential
Rocky Addz Harley
Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir
Suza Suze Rider
Blaz Prosojnik Proso
Senegalo Ruskov Molotov
Buster Westy Westmoreland
cudak Wi3rd cudaski
Wasr10 WasrOG ak
Tiffany Sky captain Smith

Category 4 - http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/gold-rush-2023-hunting-winners-category-4.15803/

1st: Shildas Shilda Shilds: 69,268 points
  • MAKO Dissolver, Gold Rush Edition
2nd: Image ZZ Marshall: 51,149 points
3rd: Zeneth Zenzile Kael: 48,477 points
  • Perseus Armor set
4th: Gaina Messi91 Cristi: 48,172 points
5th: Dr Zana Maselutza: 46,764 points
  • Oratan Axe Pet
* All prizes will be received shortly *

As an additional reward for the runner-up positions, Planet Arkadia is pleased to announce a bonus prize for participants securing positions 6 to 20. Prizes will be spawned in the respective winners inventories shortly

Nanashana Nana Itsanai
Eve Evey Everglades
White fantasy Jenna
Remo 3l3ctric Luminatu
Baelrahyn Bael Riverwind
Crashed Bobbazz Stalker
je jak bam
Raven Lunchbox Palehorse
Dakusingh Muksy MuK's
Justin Gamer Espozito
Astor Roy Torden
Meloveyou LongTime FiveDolla
Inguts Sokolade Spurz
Cerb Hulk Beris
Helene Helena Fra

This proves how Mindark dont care about alts lol. Alts just borrow insane gear and go win all items.
These names never globals other than on events :D

Great success! :ROFLMAO:

Not as good as i was dreaming about, but better than what i expected.
At least the players beat my score are real players.
Well done. For transparency my minor placing was with 43376 points. I'm a fair way behind but nice to see where i'm at. Unfortunately my health is around 298 now so next time i gotta compete against the top dps unless they change it. But see you all in GR 2025.

Well done. For transparency my minor placing was with 43376 points. I'm a fair way behind but nice to see where i'm at. Unfortunately my health is around 298 now so next time i gotta compete against the top dps unless they change it. But see you all in GR 2025.
If they are smart, which they aren't, they will never do this type of exploit and alt filled event again.

Guess, least I got my name mentioned and placed 19th? Got something back. Having $$ in the best gear guarantees a win or a buddy with it.... 42216 somewhere in there points wise for westy. I think a random token thing like mayhem would be a better chance for all to wish to spend there hard earned money. Alot of the same names and winning year after year. No chance for others to come up. Kind of a kick in the teeth.

Last edited:
Grats to the winners.
After a relatively brief look at the results, it seems to be very close in scores at the tops.
Why?
Is it largely because of the 12 hrs taken for each entry, and run up to ten times I think it was?
How many weaps were in the running do we think and how variable were the results?

I assume there was potential for alts and botting to do three full runs of 12x10 runs. However, great weaps could also have been lent out to dedicated at-keyboard players without the scores looking too different. Am I right in this?
How much of a problem do people think unfair play was?
No specific accusations please!!! But I'd like to know if there is a chance that event organisers deliberately set rules that enabled similar results from either normal play or foul play. ( a bit like allowing bots to hide away from plain sight in instances that look designed with no anti-bot measures at all )

wait a second......my name is not on the list?
not even at the bottom, wonder if it means that i was disqualified?

....tf

anyway, gz to all winners!

Well I can see that some players have been DC, not gonna mention names as there is no point for that. But if you kept an eye on the guys that only killed bosses. They are not on the list. So MA has removed the ppl that used the boss exploit. 👌

Wow!

Thank You Draniie!

I didn't really recognize anyone in that list at all..Odd

Hmmmm Alt heaven imo

Can we play guess the alt?

Doubt we will ever see this form of gold rush again… onwards and upwards.

Good, they should never do this again :)

Both MA and Ark got plenty of intput from players/playerbase to make a gold rush event that's atleast somewhat fair. This shit was bound to happen. Gz to the winners and the main accounts

Good, they should never do this again :)

Both MA and Ark got plenty of intput from players/playerbase to make a gold rush event that's atleast somewhat fair. This shit was bound to happen. Gz to the winners and the main accounts

Sure, the gold rush before had only 1 category for "newbies" and the playerbase was already complaining about alts winning there.
Result, they had 2 alts category now, so the player complained even more.

Do you think there will be no newbie category than next year?
Based on what we have seen, there will be 3 hunting newbie category + newbie miner and crafter category too next time.

Entropia Universe
Think Future - Invest In your Avatar!

To this

AlTropia Universe
Think of Fortune - Invest in Your Alt!

• Haha
Reactions: Tei
Entropia Universe
Think Future - Invest In your Avatar!

To this

AlTropia Universe
Think of Fortune - Invest in Your Alt!

Everyone have an account on their wifes name/girlfriend/husband (rare) or other relatives ...

Do you think there will be no newbie category than next year?
Based on what we have seen, there will be 3 hunting newbie category + newbie miner and crafter category too next time.
IMO, they should never make a goldrush event with this structure again. Plenty of ways the improve it looking at other events, competitive DPS events with big prizes just don't work. The whole mayhem format changed for this reason.

Cat 1 is a CLOWN festival...
one avatar had 1 day before being fully geared and kill and win
this is an insult to our intelligence.
and in my personal view i will never ever buy a MAKO item that has this origin.
all that buy it remember its paid with your stolen ped

IMO, they should never make a goldrush event with this structure again. Plenty of ways the improve it looking at other events, competitive DPS events with big prizes just don't work. The whole mayhem format changed for this reason.

Structure was not that bad, can be improved a lot but the prizes and limitations need to change.
It's a shame the only solution MA finds to this is to remove the competition entirely. There are a few problems - the prizes are too good on lower cats, they are nto balanced at all. A player that is someone's friend, relative, alt, will always have access to gear that is not possibe to achive by a regular player with no knowledge or connections, then you need to refine who you design a competition for. Giving a valuable weapon as a prize will attract a lot of interest and people will get ideas.

Locking gear for one avatar during event is being suggested since Terminator weapon won first 3 prizes in all 5 or 10 categories a few years ago, or having a rental system with deeds that anyone could access would also level the playing field but lowering the value of the prizes and giving something that is useful for those levels could be better received.

I hope competitive events will still happen and imprive also I wish MA and PPs would be better connected to the community and understand the value of the prizes and what motivates players instead of making so many errors...

One successful list of prizes was on a NI event they did a couple years ago or last year, where they offered 100 prizes with small difference of value between them, prizes were armor parts, fangs, scales, esentially bits and pieces of a larger project, like MTokens are. That's what would be useful for Gold Rush as well, a format that would include more players to contribute for very few projects, liek tokens, droplets, fragments, parts.

It's a shame after 20 years we're still struggling so hard to have one event that runs smooth. One day....

Last edited:
Structure was not that bad, can be improved a lot but the prizes and limitations need to change.
It's a shame the only solution MA finds to this is to remove the competition entirely. There are a few problems - the prizes are too good on lower cats, they are nto balanced at all. A player that is someone's friend, relative, alt, will always have access to gear that is not possibe to achive by a regular player with no knowledge or connections, then you need to refine you you design a competition for. Giving a valuable weapon as a prize will attract a lot of interest and people will get ideas.

Locking gear for one avatar during event is being suggested since Terminator weapon won first 3 prizes in all 5 or 10 getegories a few years ago, or having a rental system with deeds that anyone could access would also level the playing field but lowering the value of the prizes and giving something that is useful for those levels could be better received.

I hope competitive events will still happen and imprive also I wish MA and PPs would be better connected to the community and understand the value of the prizes and what motivates players instead of making so many errors...

One successful list of prizes was on a NI event they did a couple years ago or last year, where they offered 100 prizes with small difference of value between them, prizes were armor parts, fangs, scales, esentially bits and pieces of a larger project, like MTokens are. That's what would be useful for Gold Rush as well, a format that would include more players to contribute for very few projects, liek tokens, droplets, fragments, parts.

It's a shame after 20 years we're still struggling so hard to have one event that runs smooth. One day....
Only competition that would be real is to make raid-type instances where you need to kill stuff, go trough the cave and kill the boss, with time limitation.

Everything else is botting and alt fiesta, as you don't need to use hands to bot.

Only competition that would be real is to make raid-type instances where you need to kill stuff, go trough the cave and kill the boss, with time limitation.

Everything else is botting and alt fiesta, as you don't need to use hands to bot.
i did love the last summer Mayhem's mechanic, sadly that was also overshadowed by exploit(s). You had to apply not only in game skill but also rellive skill to some extent since you had to constantly move which is a nice change compared to the standing in one spot fffffffest

Can we play guess the alt?

Doubt we will ever see this form of gold rush again… onwards and upwards.
We said this the last time the scores got bungled up, many on this list said arkadia was dead to them - but they did it again anyway.

Back