good price to ask for full vigi (M) ?

Azrael

Prowler
Society
KAOS
Azrael Omega D'Morte
I've finally obtained my full set of Nemesis, so now its time to sell the Vigilante armor. What would be a good asking price for complete set in full repair (M) ? I dont want to make a killing on it, but want a fair price for it. Thanks for any and all responses. I was thinking in the neigborhood of 500 PED.

Az

500 ped i suppose would be good... is that total, or is it tt+500? makes a differencee :)

/me remembers buying his full vigi for tt+700 :rolleyes:

total. I like letting people knowing up front exactly how much they'll be spending. TT+ confuses some people. but it sounds as if I was under pricing it.

Thanks
Az

Please explain to me why Vigi is so expensive....
I really don't get it. It has poor protection. (Compares to Rascal with some plates.)

I dont know why it's so expensive. I dont know why alot of stuff here sells for what it does, including my Nemesis.

yo

Vigi has good protection vs Robots
Burn :14
Penetration:14

I think in that case you should post both the tt+ value as well as the grand total. 500 may be cheap if the set is at full tt, but very expensive if it is nearly fully decayed.

Nicko

there is nothing wrong with vigi it has good protection stats in everything except impact so with the addition of some plates u r able to get better protection then nem

vigi is nice stuff! plate it and you got decent pk armour. unplate or throw on other plates and its decent hunting armour

Thanks everyone that replied. But after hawking my wares the majority of last night at several locations, I decided to follow the sage advice of some of the veterans, and sell peices individually on auction. So far 2 pieces have been bought out before auction barely started. So I guess overall my pricing is fairly reasonable.

Thanks
Az

Back