Price Check Got my answer

Mrjoseph

Alpha
joseph Mrjoe perez
Can someone price check Eudorian Wasp Devil lvl 1 for me. Would appreciate if you could pm it to me as Ive seen arguments start in a lot in pet price check threads and I just want a educated answer.

Just on a general note (i've been watching you), pet reselling comes with its risks, especially the more hyped a pet is. Be careful what you take on. You're dealing with players that would belittle you if we're into MF, a few years ago, until they're into it and have something to sell. Or tell you to go "play with your pets" as an insult... until they're into it and have something to sell. It's very much a "we decide what has value" game regardless of value hahaha. Nothing changes in EU on that regard ...right.

Right the Wasp. Really lovely looking pet, with the bonus of auto loot. I've got a couple of Lv1's I tamed a few years ago, I gave up trying to sell them... but mainly because I wasn't desperate for the peds. They're still sellable. 500 maybe. Still pretty rare too in the scheme of things.

Unfortunately Sophie pet for Ark moon kind of killed caly auto loot pets. I understand why it was done, to help Ark moon generate revenue. But nonetheless it hurt the value of Caly autoloot pets badly.

I still have hopes of MA reviving pets and give them more life with additional buffs or dare I say it a hunting companion. Extra buffs was talked about in 2014 ish and promised again when stables were introduced. No use to you as a reseller though, unless you want to hold them until your pension matures.

Joking aside the top end caly pets are really nice visually. They lack skills, poor little buggers.

I do think they're desirable though. If I didn't have one, I'd want one.

Few collectors out there too, that might want add to their hoard.

So there you go 500, 800 who knows what someone will pay. That's 2 years ago rates.

Occasionally someone comes around that's preparerd to pay 1000's over market. Moral issues there, although your choice of course.

On another note, I always felt there would be a maximum number of
top end pet drops, then they would stop. Even if that is the case, what is the number? I know many a player made that mistake with rings (me included).. smiles. But if MA do stop the drops, that has its advantages.

Good luck out there fella.

Rick

Last edited:
Just on a general note (i've been watching you), pet reselling comes with its risks, especially the more hyped a pet is. Be careful what you take on. You're dealing with players that would belittle you if we're into MF, a few years ago, until they're into it and have something to sell. Or tell you to go "play with your pets" as an insult... until they're into it and have something to sell. It's very much a "we decide what has value" game regardless of value hahaha. Nothing changes in EU on that regard ...right.

Right the Wasp. Really lovely looking pet, with the bonus of auto loot. I've got a couple of Lv1 looted few years ago, I gave up trying to sell them... but mainly because I wasn't desperate for the peds. They're still sellable. 500 maybe. Still pretty rare too in the scheme of things.

Unfortunately Sophie pet for Ark moon kind of killed caly auto loot pets. I understand why it was done, to help Ark moon generate revenue. But nonetheless it hurt the value of Caly autoloot pets badly.

I still have hopes of MA reviving pets and give them more life with additional buffs or dare I say it a hunting companion. Extra buffs was talked about in 2014 ish and promised again when stables were introduced. No use to you as a reseller though, unless you want to hold them until your pension matures.

Joking aside the top end caly pets are really nice visually. They lack skills, poor little buggers.

So there you go 500, 800 who knows what someone will pay. That's 2 years ago rates.

Occasionally someone comes around that's preparerd to pay 1000's over market. Moral issues there, although your choice of course.

top end pet drops, then they would stop. Even if that is the case, what is the number? I know many a player made that mistake with rings (me included).. smiles. But if MA do stop the drops, that has its advantages.

Rick
Youve been watching me hahaha. I dont take on more risk then I can handle, thanks for the info much appreciated!

Youve been watching me hahaha. I dont take on more risk then I can handle, thanks for the info much appreciated!

Just like watching share prices, nothing pervy. Knowledge is power blah blah. 🤣🤣

Actually my heart goes out to few pet resellers, especially those that invested in pet shops back in the day and their business died over night.

MA don't give the same consideration to pets as they do weapons. Happy to distroy them on a whim. It's not a moan, just unemotional fact. 😁

Right the Wasp. Really lovely looking pet, with the bonus of auto loot. I've got a couple of Lv1's I tamed a few years ago, I gave up trying to sell them... but mainly because I wasn't desperate for the peds. They're still sellable. 500 maybe. Still pretty rare too in the scheme of things.

Rick

I don't think S0ph1e pet destroyed any other pet's value in the long-term, but yes maybe temporarily.

I bought a ton of S0ph1e pets back during the Ark Moon deed promo, I was buying them around 450 ped each back then and only have like 2 of them left at this point so they are becoming somewhat hard to find for a decent price at this point. So the price for other autoloot pets will be coming back up again now, except for the 5m autoloot pets,I'm afraid floor has lowered on those recently with the addition of Asclarias from NI which seems to cost around 125-150 ped since they been released..

Back