Question: Got Soc for me? 7 month "noob"

vaf0r

Hatchling
Hey i got addicted yesterday to team hunt i have been playing 7months and maybe litle more and never team hunted :p so now i want to join a soc i dont know so much about this game all with skills and stuff i calculated all my skills and got 28313 so 28k i think but i am not 100% sure i did it the right way any one want me i can send screens or what ever u are requesting i have a mixed armor most is shogun. I got weapons etc i will be as active i can but now i have been playing 8-9hrs per day 2 weeks...
PM me if u want me and let me know about you and your soc i am from Sweden 28 years young :yay:

*This is my first post so admin/mod please if this is not allowed please remove it :ahh:

You have to play more i made 84k skills in my first 7 months when i start with the game without any chiping but anyway gratz and i hope you will find the soc for you.:)

Hehe i have had breaks :p And i just added chips yesterday i am noob but i want to hunt atrox etc with someone i can kill them my self but much easyer with help and much more fun :) Have not hunted anything today cuz i have no one online just have 3 friends :p

You have to play more i made 84k skills in my first 7 months when i start with the game without any chiping but anyway gratz and i hope you will find the soc for you.:)

lol so what? Want a cookie?

GL on finding a good soc vaf0r :) Its alot harder to find a soc that suits you than one might think :)

Theres one thats within your skillevel but I wouldn't recomend it at all, if you're interested send me a PM and I'll tell you :)

lol so what? Want a cookie?

GL on finding a good soc vaf0r :) Its alot harder to find a soc that suits you than one might think :)

Theres one thats within your skillevel but I wouldn't recomend it at all, if you're interested send me a PM and I'll tell you :)

When i wrote his text he remeber my lot of my first month in the game it was fun i discoverd bew things all time and new land areas it vas not meant to be negative words he just remeber me of my old days in the text.:)

So no i dont want a cookie?, ceep it.

The Knights of Calypso has a place for you.

NBK is a good starter society, find someone in game from NBK Army or NBK Legion and ask them to join :)

You can easily get your stats by using this program: jdegre's Skill Scanner

Then just export the file as a csv and load it up into excel. Then just select the column and use the autosum E for the total.

NBK is a good starter society, find someone in game from NBK Army or NBK Legion and ask them to join :)

His skills are too high for Army/Legion. He'd be more suited to Squadron. :nana:

GL finding a soc, and if you want more info on the NBK visit http://thenbk.eu/portal_pages.php

Team hunts galore!
x

WildD3amons! <---- Enough said the link speaks for itself ;) Hope to see you in the family soon!

Back