FYI: Grand Opening Shop #42 Club NEVEDIE!

Cleetus

Prowler
Society
Victory
Gordan Cleetus Freeman
Hello, I am here to announce the Grand Opening of my new shop on Club NEVERDIE! I often have people requesting that I bring items from planet while I'm doing flights, so I have decided to open a shop and keep these common items in stock. The shop will be stocked regularly with OA101-105, MA 101-105, OF/MF 211, Z20, Vivo T5-UR125 FAP, Breer M1a-M4a, P1a-P5a. These items will be commonly in stock, if you have a request for any other items to be put in shop at any time just send a PM on here or in game and I will do my best to have it in stock on my next flight up.

:yay:SHOP #42 Club NEVERDIE:yay:

GratZ Cleetus on the shop. :)

And good luck in running it ;)

GRatz Cleetan!!! :yay:
Im sure to stop by :) (.. when i get up :/ )

Good Luck with the shop. Now all you need is a shop on the home planet to bring down the ores. :D

Nice Cleetus. Gratz & good luck! :)

The amp business is very cut throat at CND these days, more so than in the past, so best of luck with the new shop :)

shop

Good Luck for new shop :)

Stopped in for a peek yesterday :) Great store bro! :yay::yay: Good amp prices. ;)

Good luck there Cleetus! I'll stop by while on CND. :)

Thanks everyone! Shop is going wonderful, I would like to leave this thread open at any time for suggestions and also for item requests...I'd be happy to bring items from planet and make them available to on CND during my daily flights, just send me a PM in game or here on EF and we can make it happen :)

Best of luck! :yay:

wo, gratz on the shop cleetus, hope ya do well, and I may be asking for some things in the future, :D

Heya mate,

It's a great idea , I am sure your shop will be a great one.

++++ my friend

There are shops on CND?:scratch2:

Gratzz Cleetus for your shop.... great job....

I bought a z20 from your shop yesterday and i have to say that u have great prices... :)
Only one think... for some newcomers up there at cnd as me - last time i was at cnd was almost 1 year before - put a sign or somethink that u have thinks down to the baseroom.... ;)

Thanks everyone! Shop is going wonderful, I would like to leave this thread open at any time for suggestions and also for item requests...I'd be happy to bring items from planet and make them available to on CND during my daily flights, just send me a PM in game or here on EF and we can make it happen :)

Best of luck! :yay:

Good Luck with it ;)

for sure I will pass by for a short visit when Im on CND again :)

gratz,

next time i be up, i will take a look there:)

Finders.....

Ziplex Tik200 , 300 , 400, 500
[need 400 plz]

And MA-101 Light / OA-101 light for ;P light experience ou fast minig run

And More Wepows -> breer mA1

yes iam stay in cnd all time
need good shop to buy my stuff

Gl with your meaningful shop ;)

gratz on the new shop cleetus ,, BUMPin it for ya ,, GL with it :)

Back