gremlin parts price goes shooting up?

dargonstar

Prowler
Society
NBK Elite
Dargon Dargonstarjammer Cosmosic
i noticed today that M gremlin feet, harness, and gloves have shot up in price lately, feet have gone from +65 to +130, gloves have gone from 26 to 48 (not as bad) and harnesses have gone from 45 to 106?
is someone manipulating the market on these or have they stopped dropping?

i noticed today that M gremlin feet, harness, and gloves have shot up in price lately, feet have gone from +65 to +130, gloves have gone from 26 to 48 (not as bad) and harnesses have gone from 45 to 106?

won't say names but there has allways been someone manipulating gremlin harness as far as i know :)
+ they're probably not dropping that much anymore!

just when I started colecting the set :mad:
you greedy comunists

Good good, will be worth more when i sell my set :yay:

I am a bit sorry I ditched my set a few months back... but on the other hand, it's far easier to keep gnome, pixie, goblin, etc. at full tt then it is to keep gremlin at full tt where you get most benefits.

Harness and Feet don't drop much as far as I know. Gloves used to be around tt+100 until the Merp mission arrived and the number of people hunting them and looting gloves increased, making the price plummet. So I guess they're going up now because a lot of people have finished the Merp missions and so less are hunting them.

yeah when i completed my set i just chose boar feet instead of the gremlin ones because you get more for the same money there. :yay: And the resellers don't get their stuff sold. :laugh:

go hunt bristles for feet and harness.

Holy crap! I'm sure you will buy my complete set then, yes Mr? I sell very cheap. For the weekly markup on the in game auction.

You buy huh huh yes yes?
PM me.

I remember when footguards came.. and me and freinds hunted so many bristles for the footies.. I actually looted F from a small bristle.. then the LG came.. and AoW put big ones on their LA.. and I got footguards in almost every global/halfglobal..

we need a place with stalkers.. and ppl who wanna hunt them.. then gremlin would "finally" become tt food

I remember when footguards came.. and me and freinds hunted so many bristles for the footies.. I actually looted F from a small bristle.. then the LG came.. and AoW put big ones on their LA.. and I got footguards in almost every global/halfglobal..

we need a place with stalkers.. and ppl who wanna hunt them.. then gremlin would "finally" become tt food

people have asked the ti owner in the past to boost the maturity but i don't know if that ever happened

I'm Male & I looted Male Gremlin Harness from a bristlehog young, without a global it just showed up in loot window :). So it's possible, I was actually after the feet :laugh:. The points Oleg made could be contributing to the increases, I'm just glad I got my full set b4 the end of last year for TT+XX very glad :). But definately was surprised at the prices going up, last I checked MV was at TT+240 for a full set. Is it still around that now?

people have asked the ti owner in the past to boost the maturity but i don't know if that ever happened

well death probably want to see some interest in his bristles before he make them bigger.. costs alot to change maturity..

Holy crap! I'm sure you will buy my complete set then, yes Mr? I sell very cheap. For the weekly markup on the in game auction.

You buy huh huh yes yes?
PM me.

if the price was low enough i would, except ive been collecting parts slowly for a couple years. recently got gloves for +26 so i only need harness and boots, and ive been hunting bristles got a harness and it was female....

wouldnt mind increasing gremmy prices
i got a few faces and gloves left from my uh, 3 years? merp grinding

bring the 100 ped gloves on :p

Back