Guard pets

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
In my opinion if a residence allows for multiple guard pets and a player puts several guards in place then all of them should need to be beaten to make a raid successfull.
The attacker currently has the advantage that he is personally in control while the defenders are computer controlled and therefor at a huge disadvantage - to balance this out i would disable the award of shields for successfull defends but instead require the attacker to fight and beat all guard pets one after the other to make a raid successfull.

Is that not the case currently? If not, then the second (or subsequent) guard pet is meaningless, isn't it?

Is that not the case currently? If not, then the second (or subsequent) guard pet is meaningless, isn't it?

Currently the guard pet which is attacked is chosen random, which means that if you have an highlevel and a lowlevel pet as guards it can happen that the attacker gets matched against the lowlevel pet and steals your gold without even touching your highlevel guard.

In my opinion if a residence allows for multiple guard pets and a player puts several guards in place then all of them should need to be beaten to make a raid successfull.
The attacker currently has the advantage that he is personally in control while the defenders are computer controlled and therefor at a huge disadvantage - to balance this out i would disable the award of shields for successfull defends but instead require the attacker to fight and beat all guard pets one after the other to make a raid successfull.

I like that idea that you have got. because currently even if you have 5 billion guard pets all they have to do is beat one of them. My case for some reason it is always the lower lvl pet picked on. lol

Currently the guard pet which is attacked is chosen random, which means that if you have an highlevel and a lowlevel pet as guards it can happen that the attacker gets matched against the lowlevel pet and steals your gold without even touching your highlevel guard.

I see. So in that case using two guards is not just pointless but counterproductive.

Back