Guide Dance Event

I went to the oxford caves to find my dance partner but all the boorem have fled. Simon/Emma can you help? :D

I would go watch if there was also a striptease dancer among the competitors of the event :popcorn:

Since MA in some moral panic attack sprayed superglue in everyones underware to prevent them from comming of, i'm prevented from doing
my famous "Dita" dance.

Bad, baaad MA! :laugh:

Who's going to be there ?? :D

:dance: :cheer: :yay:

Who's going to be there ?? :D

:dance: :cheer: :yay:

...well I tell you who won´t be there luv...yours truly...and it´s a shame really...coz I can DAaaaaaaance...

picture.php

Regards!

//jim

...well I tell you who won´t be there luv...yours truly...and it´s a shame really...coz I can DAaaaaaaance...

picture.php

Regards!

//jim

:cry:

It's a crying shame, my friend !!!
Carlton ftw !!

I shall be there to video such an event.
So .. I'll see if anyone can top your dance skillz ! ;)

Who won???

Unless the contest is rigged by Emma and Simon that question can not be answered until the contest occurs :laugh:

Ah, I am running a day ahead of myself :laugh:

:banana:

Ok .. it's sorta with disappointment I announce - but not really all that disappointed - that I have to miss this event.

The family has decided on an impromptu road trip to Colorado, tomorrow. :yay: So, while I won't be able to film all your fancy dance moves - I'll be roadtrippin' through some beautiful country side. So, I'm consoled a little. :smirk:

So - someone else - make sure you get some footage for us to watch !!

Sorry .. but not really !! :laugh:

Well i`ll be there to dance not to :pic:

Back