Question: Gungnir steering bugged?

fiona2011

Provider
Society
Circle of Lootius
Fiona Kitten Shamrock
I tried looking around on the forum to see if anyone else has experienced this, but I dont know if its just my pc or anyone but when flying the Gungnir, has anyone noticed that its responsiveness is very slow now? :confused:

Do you mean that the Controls are slow to respond to your key-depressions, or that the Chopper is slow to respond to the turns you make..?

I did notice earlier that, when I turn, the Chopper carries on drifting slightly in the direction I Was going... seems pretty realistic tho, and didn't seem "unresponsive".

Still Lovin my Chopper :thumbup:

I Have had other Lag issues recently though, as have others I've spoken to. Could be that...

Hope it improves for ya x

I meant when you press a key the helicopter is slow to respond. I know the gungnir will lyst slightly when you turn which is normal but ever seince the performance update/release to seems when you press a key it takes a bit longer for the helicopter to respond.

Still Lovin my Chopper :thumbup:
yes my love for it wont be changed unless they make it to where it cant get off the ground lol

I Have had other Lag issues recently though, as have others I've spoken to. Could be that...
I hope your right and its something that is fixed soon =/

Goodness... I am sympathetic to the show of lag in the various systems. I was able to run the racetrack for the rally cross before the last few VU's and had a blast doing so. But it seems that as of late, I can not run my vehicle (Valk MK. 1) anywhere in this planet with or without GD or spawn without feeling like Mr. Fantastic. I am turning, to avoid a tree or cruising along the trails to suddenly find myself headed in a completely different direction, climbing said tree with reckless abandon (almost feels like my Valk is obsessively attempting to mate with every single upright solid flora on the planet) on clear, clean straightaways, I find myself suddenly retracing my path repeatedly no matter the graphic settings, and even though I have 100 MB internet...

Even the 6 core CPU with 1GB memory graphics card and 4GB DDR3 memory seem to have no effect upon this Dynamic feature of this game..

Even the 6 core CPU with 1GB memory graphics card and 4GB DDR3 memory seem to have no effect upon this Dynamic feature of this game..

I know I have quite a powerful system as well that runs the game on all max settings with 60fps even at Twin Peaks or PA , the helicopter seem sluggish lately....I fly it alot and I know ever since that update it just seemed so sluggish, it gains and losses altitude jsut fine but its when you tell it to stop when going forward seems slower to respond than normal and I know it does take a bit but now it seems to take longer and when telling it to lyst left or right seems sluggish now. It was very realistic before but now its like the helicopter engine could use some maintenance.

Had the same issue where it felt like it was so sluggish to respond which is the reason I sold mine not long after I got it. Hope they get it fixed. :(

-Bemo-

okay so I am experiencing it in certain places I bet its lag between computer to server =/

Back