Halloween Mayhem 2015 Preview

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2r59tq81ufmxj8uazgmdjf6ule7p747.jpeg

Prepare your gear for Calypso's most excitingly bone-chilling yearly event!

The screams and thrills begin on Friday, October 30 and run until Monday, November 9.

Full event details including rules and prizes will be posted early next week.

Originally Posted Here

Pretty short. Look forward to it.

Probably means an update next week. Ark's Gold Rush event starts on the 30th as well

Yes not happy, because a giant asteroid will come and blow the halloween pumpkin :lolup:

Its sad that Ark and Caly both do the event at the same time

why?
it's the greedy part of 1 pp that has events 9 months a year...
would you do a bvig event when ppl are still recovering from the losses of previous events on another planet?

I still get the feeling that instead of competeing with eachother they would do much better if they combined forces..
That's where greed comes into play imo

Daily tokens at the ready - Check
Enough ammo to shoot with - Check
Week off work - Check

Let the pumpkins drop - Check
Oh, and this year MA, let me loot at least 1 Evil Essence, unlike last years 0 - Will it Check?!?

Its a few months since migration ended and since then there has not been any events, would have been a perfect time for Arkadia to have an event or 2, Calypso has a Halloween event since a few years now , im pretty sure arkadia dev team knows that to.

why?
it's the greedy part of 1 pp that has events 9 months a year...
would you do a bvig event when ppl are still recovering from the losses of previous events on another planet?

I still get the feeling that instead of competeing with eachother they would do much better if they combined forces..
That's where greed comes into play imo

Irrelevant. Halloween mayhem is quite short.. the gold rush goes to the end of November. Plenty of time.

Halloween is my favorite event. Even noobs can participate and make profit :yay:

In my experience, 'Mr Pumpkin' is only ever happy when killing new players at Camp Icarus and Nea's Place. ;)

Appreciate the 1 weeks notice preview post.

Irrelevant. Halloween mayhem is quite short.. the gold rush goes to the end of November. Plenty of time.

At 3 hours a day it will take 21 days just to complete the Ark event.
I can hunt more than 3 hours but I dont want to anymore. I sick of looking at the ped card going down. The gambling addiction seems to be gone.

So I will have to choose just 1 event... Ark please save me a seat, I need a UL amp

So if we do the preview does that count towards our 40 hours? Also where do we get the mission? If we go over 40 hours does this disqualify us from prizes?

Thank you,

Dan

Back