News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Cycled: who knows
TT returns: I don't record.
ESIs: 0
Rare tokens: 0
M tokens: 8222
Boxes: around 1800
HOFs: 500, 501, 590

Very poor event loot, HOF and Rare wise for me considering the huge time commitment and non stop shooting.
Mind you I got roasted in migration and gold rush too, so guess it's no surprise with my current luck.

Fingers crossed for Xmas I guess 😅

Another one to the list:

Cycle: ~200k ped
TT return: 88%
Boxes: 2,100
MTokens: 9,400
Rare Tokens: 0
ESI's: 2
Other (L) Items: 5
Globals: 184
HOFS: 0
Highest Loot: 484 ped :(
Ty for info - always nice be to see data at any level
Care to share any details on setup/skills?

my stats in this mayhem:

Guns: using ONLY daily mission weapons (Isis LC-60 CDF edition (L) & BLD pistol (L) ) = NO ped spent on weapons, only repairing amps
Armor: Ghost + 5B plates (not much decay, most was like 30 ped after 5 hours in cat 5)
Autoloot pills & pills that can not be traded (from boxes from other mayhems)

Cat 1 to 5 . Between 3 to 10 hours / day depending on day...

I got:
450+ boxes
1950+ mayhem tokens
27599 points

NO rare token
NO global or HOF over 300 ped.

- (minus) 3200 peds ... ( to this 320$ loss in 10 days add the cost of guns and pills and it gets to.... ??? )

Opened only 20 boxes this time, because other mayhems i opened 200 - 300 boxes with similar results.

Only one mayhem was different for me ( no loss ).

Just curious what you think. This should make me do what?

:) anyone want to buy blue horns & skull?
Pretty much my experience only my turnover was slightly more. 37K+ points, 500+ boxes and over 4K lost, although I stopped counting at some point.
266 ped was my biggest, 0 rares, 0 items of any kind. That's a lot of money for a week of boredom and frustration tbh. Not sure I want a repeat anytime soon.

Survival 8 Stages + Annihilation 1-5 (Annihilation 2 mostly)
Equipment: Maddox Adj+Beast / CAM Stalker CDF + Delta Amp / Mod Viceroy / Summer 2018 / Ares Aug
Pills only for Survival

Cycle: 47857 (tt lost -3077)
TT return: ~93.6%
Boxes: 465
Tokens: 3085
Rare Tokens: 0
ESI's: 0
Other (L) Items: 2 x BC-30(L) ~40 ped each
HOFS: 1
Highest Loot: 373 ped, 156 ped

Was fun ended with some extra shrap

index.php

well,

event is over, and all i can say i like the new format, despite the fact it is a challenge to get the rare token, i got none, even if i hunted pretty much, next time will be better i believe
- i collected little over 350k points , so to support what i said above about hunting, are quite few in there.

anyhow i think MA can improve the bronze/silver/gold missions, and based on the data collected i m 100% are few who have more than me, is room to bring at least 2 other chains for mayhems, and if i m right this was the smallest mayhem from them all. An xmas event that takes longer can have a really crazy number of points gathered, just imagine that.

survival is fun, really fun, i mean fuck... i had my palms sweat for a few times there, and was really exciting, i died 4 times or so during the chase for the final prize, and i have to mention this is my first time ever to attend a survival in Halloween Mayhem, like ever ever :)
- i want to add here some obvious data, tezla pet matters allot if u want to go thru it and avoid useless deaths ( i know cause i stoped to advance once i realized that and i m a comfy person )
- dps matters allot also, and finding myself at a point where i needed 1% more to pass first stages ( s18, s19, s20 ) made me take the knee for the second time, is good to have friends here to give u the necessary tools :p

vendor resupply was a good idea, and adding 2 of each of the lost items stole by the yog exploiters was also a good solution to fix things, tho i have to admit based on my data the need for some items like top mayhem amps would cheer some hunters ( but again, my data is not MA data, so...)

i can see also, and i m happy to see it, that skills got to the point to be precious, once again, when i started to play the game back in 2006 and for the first years i remember how high i was looking at some ubers, and how excited i was to advance lvl after lvl, and this was diluted for the past 7 years, all because mayhem was nothing but a bunch of hungry ppl to get the prize that were never for their lvl in the first place ( but this is my opinion ) , i prefer to fight in the big league and lose than participate on junior category and rise my flag with pride for beating the kids on their game ( but this is me and my selfesteem )
- i hope skills and professions will matter more and more and promote the evolving avatars not the bravery and achievements of how much u can chip off in a small window of time
- i hope more interesting events and content will be in next years to push ppl towards their limits not backward to the original point. shrinking everything to the point where we have a 20 (TWEN ) edition hame and everyone is proud to be in noobish class for as much as they can,
-lol just imagine TWEN edition and ppl complaining because ESI are rare to be found or idk what other stupid crying request
- i have seen ppl here complaining because survival is hard and they cannot do it, well al i can say to them is "long live the ESI !" well done !

on a final note i cant wait to see the improvements and the new content for the remaining mayhem events, tnx for this one

cheers!
:banana:

Thank god it is over. As a Carabiner Hunter there will be even no Weapon lvl 80 + ranged laser in the Token Trader available. After three days facing 500 USD in losses when hunting 30 hours, I stopped that. If you don't have any UL Weapon to use for yourself, I could understand you to suffer under those returns but in my case it was total nonsense for worthless Tokens and Boxes which you may need to open yourself anyways to go on.

@tBANNA
Most complains I’ve seen against survival is what you mention yourself, DPS. I couldn’t complete survival 5 due to dps but if I pick up a higher dps gun it was no biggie to survive. They should switch the name is dps is the issue most are having :p
So.....who won? :D
MA won :D

Last edited:
I don't even care that I lost twice as much for half the amount of tokens. I'm probably one of the very few where Mayhem wasn't just about the "best" gear because I don't have that these days, never got to borrow items etc. Old mayhem was me holding on to high TIR guns and grinding them out with enhancers to T10 for maybe a few skilled runs to place well.

That was interesting, it was nail biting hoping I could make some great times with little to go on, but I do understand that it was very much fixed by people having access to friends or make believe family members loaning them the best gear for every category.

It needed a change desperately, but now it's just a boring grind where the only winner is MA. Even the instance itself was uninspired and looked like it was tossed together in 30 minutes.

Pretty much my experience only my turnover was slightly more. 37K+ points, 500+ boxes and over 4K lost, although I stopped counting at some point.
266 ped was my biggest, 0 rares, 0 items of any kind. That's a lot of money for a week of boredom and frustration tbh. Not sure I want a repeat anytime soon.
Similar experience.

Ill grind even harder at merry mayhem though! Revenge!

When winners will be announced? :D

It sounds good in theory, but what if you never loot that rare token, which seems entirely based on luck ? That kind of takes the fun out of the grinding. If they were tradeable, the amount of rare tokens entering the economy would be controlled by MA no doubt, so I don't think there would be much fear of the vendor being wiped out of stock. I like the "(or at least gives the illusion of doing so)" ;) Thanks for the answer mate.
if it's tradable it's entirely based on wallet size.
Let's for once not let the wallets win everything. Ok?

yes, but the final item acquired with the tokens is tradeable, so what you are saying makes no sense to me. If the items purchased with the rare tokens became avatar bound, (like the token) then what you are saying would make sense to me.

Back