News: Halloween Mayhem 2023 Extension

Good job it's not Friday the 13th :)

Vendor restock too please? :D

yaaay...super...tyvm :))

The lesson here is always take Redulite mission, you'll have enough time to finish when the event is inevitably extended.

Mm what about vendor restock please? Not everyone has the time to finish a track in the first 1-2 days, right?
I just completed the bronze track yesterday night, and hey what can I get today with my cosmetic tokens & my bronze token?
A royal nothing:woot:. At least during the previous Mayhem, I got a bunny pet. :))
There's just 1 pair of bunny ears black M left right now, if someone is interested, then act fast.

=> MA, if there's no vendor restock, and the next Mayhem is tokenized, don't count on me.
Thanks for understanding.

There's just 1 pair of bunny ears black M left right now, if someone is interested, then act fast.

=> MA, if there's no vendor restock, and the next Mayhem is tokenized, don't count on me.
Thanks for understanding.
This is a visual bug as stated multiple times and will be fixed. Be better and learn to read.

so is there code in here that makes Rany's chance of a rare better than 0 in a million + ped cycle over at least 1k hours in mayhems and 10k+boxes opened? I am on the verge of total meltdown and exit...

They did the meme..... lol.

Few hours downtime, let's extend multiple days.
If we ever get a whole day downtime during Halloween Mayhem they´ll extend it through and past Merry Mayhem.

If we ever get a whole day downtime during Halloween Mayhem they´ll extend it through and past Merry Mayhem.
Tomorrow is the day this might happen 🤣

so is there code in here that makes Rany's chance of a rare better than 0 in a million + ped cycle over at least 1k hours in mayhems and 10k+boxes opened? I am on the verge of total meltdown and exit...
Hey, I feel You, Im in the same/similar boat. Finishing gold mayhems here and there, opened >10k boxes and nothing. On the "positive side" vendor dosn't look that interesing anymore anyway.

Back