Halloween presents and survey vehicle ?

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
No Halloween gifts this year ?

Did the survey vehicle went to the storage or inventory ?

Halloween gifts were awarded on Thursday for those that were on Calypso (if you were on Rocktropia you had to travel back and relog)

However earlier in the week gifts were no longer being given out (probably as it was after Halloween)

Looks like you will have to buy yours. :(

I dont know anything about the survey vehicle.

Halloween gifts were awarded on Thursday for those that were on Calypso (if you were on Rocktropia you had to travel back and relog)

However earlier in the week gifts were no longer being given out (probably as it was after Halloween)

Looks like you will have to buy yours. :(

Hum. Well, thanks...FPC. -_-

The survey vehicle should be in your storage on calypso.

Yes. What survey vehicle?

there was some survey they emailed to certain people to fill out... not sure if everyone got one though? If not, hmmm... just remember MA|FPC's stance that "all avatars are equal"....

Yes. What survey vehicle?

Some people got a 200 questions survey ;) From FPC and as a thank you they gave those persons a MK1 (fergot name) buggy.

Strange. And why just "the ones" got it?

No gifts for joo cause you spend too much time smoochie smoochie and not enough online!

No gifts for joo cause you spend too much time smoochie smoochie and not enough online!

Hehe :)

I spent my time online too. I was just thinking that is unfair. im not jealous for 50 or 100 ped but others are.

again I do not understand.

(I'm sure some quotes that some day)
I got my shirt, I got my pants, did I miss something? Gief gief gief more wanna wanna!
wtfomg

Back