Price Check Hangar

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cpt Super Flash

Guardian
Captain Super Flash
Hello,

I would be interested to know what the Hangars are valued at nowadays.

Thanks!

There is one on auction now for 30k. Considering it has 200 item points, all the terminals and is next to a teleporter. Seems like a fair price, although I've never seen these trade. (probably just because I don't look :p)

They have always been listed way over there value at 30k on AH tbh, They used to be 10k-15k before i took a long brake from the game but i noticed one sold for 17k not so long ago on AH or at least i think it sold so i am wondering what there value is nowadays.

Considering the potential these things have I think 17k is an amazing price. I guess you answered your own question.

If all those item points were shop points then I'd say that 17k would be a pretty good deal. Without that, it's pretty much a glorified apartment/house, and you don't see many going over 10k (though I can think of a few much nicer than a hangar that could).

I'd consider 30k overpriced unless someone is hedging on hangars having a use like what was promised way back when space became a thing. That 17k you saw doesn't sound too crazy for someone just really wanting a unique housing area though.

Last edited:
If all those item points were shop points then I'd say that 17k would be a pretty good deal. Without that, it's pretty much a glorified apartment/house, and you don't see many going over 10k (though I can think of a few much nicer than a hangar that could).

I'd consider 30k overpriced unless someone is hedging on hangars having a use like what was promised way back when space became a thing. That 17k you saw doesn't sound to crazy for someone just really wanting a unique housing area though.
Maybe I'm biased but I think they are in a different league vs apartments. In line with a mall shop. Sure you can't place items for sale directly but many just use shopkeepers anyway, and the full stock of terminals keeps customers nearby. I spend nearly the entire mayhem parked at Trousers hangar because I'm too lazy to leave, and I am always close by for a good deal on a low TIR weapon. And that is likely the most successful Armatrix shop in EU judging by the amount of customers I see inside it, but that is just my speculation.

I think they have huge potential for the right operator and the price should reflect that. But if they are really as cheap as you say then great, maybe I should get one haha.

Also there could be some interesting speculation on what role hangars will play in the new UE5 rendition of Entropia.

I used to own one i paid 12.5k and then sold it for 12.5k before taking a brake from the game and i am thinking about getting one back again so don't get me wrong i do like them i am not looking to put them down or devalue peoples investments the thing is I'm not 100% if it even sold for 17k i just saw it listed and after a while i checked again and it was no longer listed.

I am just interested to know If they have gone up a bit in value due to maybe supply and demand or if its just some none serious seller trying to get a high price.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm biased but I think they are in a different league vs apartments. In line with a mall shop. Sure you can't place items for sale directly but many just use shopkeepers anyway, and the full stock of terminals keeps customers nearby. I spend nearly the entire mayhem parked at Trousers hangar because I'm too lazy to leave, and I am always close by for a good deal on a low TIR weapon. And that is likely the most successful Armatrix shop in EU judging by the amount of customers I see inside it, but that is just my speculation.

I think they have huge potential for the right operator and the price should reflect that. But if they are really as cheap as you say then great, maybe I should get one haha.

Also there could be some interesting speculation on what role hangars will play in the new UE5 rendition of Entropia.
Count the shopkeepers in Trousers hangar, with the current price on shopkeepers he has ALOT of money just in shopkeepers. I think 30k is way to high because of that.

Count the shopkeepers in Trousers hangar, with the current price on shopkeepers he has ALOT of money just in shopkeepers. I think 30k is way to high because of that.
Messi has a lot of shopkeepers in his medusa shop too, despite having the ability to place items directly. I think its more down to personal preference. When I operated a shop I didn't like using shopkeepers, but many do.
But yeah 30k is probably too high, I've been majority voted against on that one.

There is one on auction now for 30k. Considering it has 200 item points, all the terminals and is next to a teleporter. Seems like a fair price, although I've never seen these trade. (probably just because I don't look :p)
kindly take note this IP cannot sell your items, can only display out, not worth 30k IMO , i rather put this peds into caly shares which gives me good returns each week, thats my choice :)

They have always been listed way over there value at 30k on AH tbh, They used to be 10k-15k before i took a long brake from the game but i noticed one sold for 17k not so long ago on AH or at least i think it sold so i am wondering what there value is nowadays.
I believe MA sold them at 10k peds initially, just like NI shops are sold to players at 10k peds (now players are selling it for 30k peds) . Only fools will buy this shops/hangers for 30k peds (at least not for me, i cannot justify spending 30k to buy an item which cant generate more peds return each day/week), i only invest money in products that give consistent payouts; and has a appreciating value, this are assets :) In my perspective, shops/hangers are not assets, unless you can accentuate their worth/value by earning more peds for you every week after u bought the shops/hangers. Estate deeds are only worth 500 peds when u pawn it to a bank, remember that :)

I believe MA sold them at 10k peds initially, just like NI shops are sold to players at 10k peds (now players are selling it for 30k peds) . Only fools will buy this shops/hangers for 30k peds (at least not for me, i cannot justify spending 30k to buy an item which cant generate more peds return each day/week), i only invest money in products that give consistent payouts; and has a appreciating value, this are assets :) In my perspective, shops/hangers are not assets, unless you can accentuate their worth/value by earning more peds for you every week after u bought the shops/hangers. Estate deeds are only worth 500 peds when u pawn it to a bank, remember that :)
I have a shop, rent it out at 9-10% ROI from what I paid for it, pick up 1 paycheck a year, easiest money in game, and the asset is 100% protected. I could get a better ROI if I charged per month but that is more work for me. Beats CLD and any other deed investment at current prices. I definitely consider them an asset.

I have a shop, rent it out at 9-10% ROI from what I paid for it, pick up 1 paycheck a year, easiest money in game, and the asset is 100% protected. I could get a better ROI if I charged per month but that is more work for me. Beats CLD and any other deed investment at current prices. I definitely consider them an asset.
Hi Katie, that substantially depends on how much u paid for the shop :) And am quite surprise ppl can earn profits from renting a shop, amazing for me indeed. As mentioned in other threads, some other players (including myself) are happy with AH sales, i dont mind paying huge sum of peds to AH as i am confident of getting a profit from sales, AH has much more competitive price as compared with shops. But some disadvantages for AH is that it cannot sell pets, hope MA can change that in the near future.

If a player buys a shop from MA at 10k peds, and in turn selling it for 30k peds, i wont be so stupid to spend 30k peds to buy this shop from him/her, cos i am incapable/not confident of getting the returns back. Wait for the chance of buying a shop for 10k peds from MA directly, thats my point :)

In 2004 me and 2 friends bought a hangar when MA sold them at auction, they were listed at 1 ped SB, i think we got the one we had for around 7000 ped and then you had to collect parts to make the ship work, Rad Conveyor, Electro Matrix and some other stuff, you also needed a wrench to fit the stuff it the ship.

In 2004 me and 2 friends bought a hangar when MA sold them at auction, they were listed at 1 ped SB, i think we got the one we had for around 7000 ped and then you had to collect parts to make the ship work, Rad Conveyor, Electro Matrix and some other stuff, you also needed a wrench to fit the stuff it the ship.
Thanks mate for sharing this info, i didn't know about this as i join this game in 2017. But i do know NI shops were sold to players at 10k peds :) Seems like a lot of fun stuffs for building up this hanger, cheers~

Seems not much has changed then, I will be on the look out for one after a small list of items have been brought first :)

Thanks to everyone that helped :)

Just an update to the price check thread :)

It seems hangars are trading hands in the lower end of the 10k-15k price range.

I noticed a buyer that has brought allot of them is buying them for 11k.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back