Question: Has anyone done the 50 chompers or 100 spiders daily mission ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I posted a thread about how hard some of the missions are like the two above both of which are the 3rd mission. I am wondering if anyone has done either or both of these and what was the reward. I know in the other post it was indicated that they were 2 or 3 time the normal mission tokens amount.
TIA for the info.

havent had those 2 but alot of others. all 3 tokens.

cheers

Done both and as I remember both gave 3 tokens each.

Done both and as I remember both gave 3 tokens each.

That is disappointing. especially when I did get 2 tokens for a mission on a mob(don't remember which) that said if I get killed it would reset my kill count to zero and it was a 1 token mission but I did get the 2 peds for completing the mission.

Here is a link to the other thread to see what others said.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ust-a-question-about-the-daily-beacon-mission
Thanks guys for the feed back.

That is disappointing. especially when I did get 2 tokens for a mission on a mob(don't remember which) that said if I get killed it would reset my kill count to zero

I think is the kill 80 Merp mission.

While Kill 100 Spiders (3 tokens) vs. Kill 50 Fugabarba (1 token, my favorite besides bonus mission) is very uneven cost-wise, I do think MA intended this way. They do want to support low-level players more by giving them a "free" gun - the 20 token weapons are not too good, and the 40 token ones requires some dedication to get.

YA I also am very disappointed with the Calypso Mission Token change, I converted all my old mission tokens to combat tokens and sold them and don't even bother with the new unbalanced crap daily missions on Calypso.

They seriously got it wrong and need to fix it. The way it is now is total and utter BS....

ofc, that's just my opinion....

YA I also am very disappointed with the Calypso Mission Token change, I converted all my old mission tokens to combat tokens and sold them and don't even bother with the new unbalanced crap daily missions on Calypso.

They seriously got it wrong and need to fix it. The way it is now is total and utter BS....

ofc, that's just my opinion....

I do agree that MA needs to take a long look at the missions. I don't know if anyone else has had the Auri mission but I didn't want to fly to CP to complete it. I also do not try for the combat tokens because most everything you can get (what I call the neat stuff) seems to be a bit over-priced. I did a thread combat mission tokens and the replies I got indicated that there are 2 or 3 hundred tokens given for the boss mob and that is split between the players of the wave. That doesn't seem like much considering some of the items cost in the 1000s of tokens.

I will say, however that I do some of the daily missions as kind of a warm-up and I enjoy them. To me I just like to hunt and getting a 100 ped global on a gibnib was really something I thought:).

Back