Question: Has anyone looted a UL Item from RT

Mrjoseph

Alpha
joseph Mrjoe perez
Hello, can anyone please tell me if they have looted a UL item from RT in the past 2 years or so. I don't mind 2 and a half years or anything around there. Your input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Edit: I mean RT only mobs on RT

Last edited:
yes i looted a NeoPsion 55 Mindforce Implant from a Atrox the other day.
What about an actual RT mob?

From what I remember, don’t the caly mobs on rocktropia also have the caly loot compositions? So maybe by extension the UL loot pools? I dont think I ever got the RT junk from them.

Atrox on RT also count for caly codex so there is weird overlap here.

From what i know the loot is pretty similar, i think Caly might have a bit more, but clay mobs don't have rt loot.

zombies used to drop old school guns and faps, in prison they had foot guards, but i believe its all been removed since loot 2.0.

some twen stuff did drop from RT mobs, but i dont know if RT mobs drops any other ul stuff, i dont really hunt.

Nope and ive spent alot of time there over the last 2 years.... there were the Unity weapons dropping from the big dragons and that was all, i have hunted everything big on the planet there is no unlimited gear that i ran into. and i have frequented the planet for the last 2 years yes... killing dragons (thousands of them) the biggest zombies (thousands of them) the virus's in hell (thousands of them yes),
RT is deserted and left for dead, including the loot, there is literally no one buying specific planet loot in bulk at all.... and if you go try to farm anything you will lose just based on the 5% tax rate on 90% of the planet.... its a shame actually....it could be something again....

Nope and ive spent alot of time there over the last 2 years.... there were the Unity weapons dropping from the big dragons and that was all, i have hunted everything big on the planet there is no unlimited gear that i ran into. and i have frequented the planet for the last 2 years yes... killing dragons (thousands of them) the biggest zombies (thousands of them) the virus's in hell (thousands of them yes),
RT is deserted and left for dead, including the loot, there is literally no one buying specific planet loot in bulk at all.... and if you go try to farm anything you will lose just based on the 5% tax rate on 90% of the planet.... its a shame actually....it could be something again....
Thanks for info, I figured UL loot wasn't dropping. All though your wrong about people not buying planet specific loot in bulk. I have gotten decent mu and don't have too much trouble selling it. I am not undermining what you are saying though, I'm pretty sure we hunt in different lvl brackets :).

Back