Have a retro moment!

Rednexi

Stalker
Society
NBK Elite Squadron
Redneksi Rednexi Babek
Heres a little quiz about a dungeon roleplay some of us must remember called nethack, this quiz defines which character or monster would you be. For those who remember this game, it´s worth to take a look! ;)

Which nethack monster would you be?

My result:

.?...|
..)e.+#
....%|

If I were a NetHack monster, I would be a floating eye. I see and sense absolutely everything that happens around me. I just don't do very much about it.

Cant post HTML here, so ill just post it in plain text!

OK, show your results! :cool:

omg, I remember spending MANY a happy hour playing that GREAT ascii-based game-only to get screwed by the Wizard of Yendor :eyecrazy:

d

If I were a NetHack monster, I would be a little dog. I'm a loyal and trusting companion, always ready to protect my friends. Even if they do feed me tripe, sometimes. :laugh:

omg, I remember spending MANY a happy hour playing that GREAT ascii-based game-only to get screwed by the Wizard of Yendor :eyecrazy:

d

If I were a NetHack monster, I would be a little dog. I'm a loyal and trusting companion, always ready to protect my friends. Even if they do feed me tripe, sometimes. :laugh:

Hehheehehe! yepp, other dungeon running games that took my time were Nahlakh, which run under DOS, and the graphical version of Nethack.
There was other similar game, if i remeber the name right, "Ragnarok", which was awesome.

Oh, those were the times! :laugh:

HAHA! Great site man. I remember playing Zork and other silly text games back in the day.

.....|
.?.h.+#
.....|
If I were a NetHack monster, I would be a dwarf. I enjoy using expensive, high-quality equipment, and I'm not afraid to work hard to get it.

I always liked Wumpus better than NetHack. :)

AG

I love all these, who are you thing :)

"If I were a NetHack monster, I would be a cockatrice. People tend to go out of their way to avoid me; those that don't have to treat me very carefully indeed."

I have no idea what a "cockatrice" is though

|..%...
+..b)..
|.....%
If I were a NetHack monster, I would be an acid blob. It's amazing the things that people throw away. Are you going to eat that?

*sigh* I eat far too much.

I love all these, who are you thing :)

"If I were a NetHack monster, I would be a cockatrice. People tend to go out of their way to avoid me; those that don't have to treat me very carefully indeed."

I have no idea what a "cockatrice" is though

Hehhe! i think a cockatrice is a kind of bird-like animal, like a rooster but many times larger...:)

Back