Healing Service poll

What addition to the FAP is most important to you?

• 15% reload

• Adjusted resto

• Divine chip

• Voice comms (discord)

• Decay + the optional tip

• Decay + team loot

• Other (specify below)

• Just 2350/2600 without any addition is fine.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
If you are to hire a mod 2600 / mod 2350 healer; whats the most important "extra"?

Only one answer allowed in poll.

I'm looking to expand my FAP service and that means I am also trying to meet the highest demend, so please help me out :)

Besides all those items you should have Armor and TP chip for obvious reasons.

Experience and taking the job serious is the most important.

I saw too many "healers", with big faps aswell, using an autoclicker or adhesive strip on their mouse and just watch twitch or go afk.

Pressing a button doesen't make you a healer. You are there to support in many different ways the hunter.

Be aware in case of ninjas, spawn fast the ship, tell your hunter his divine is out, TP fast back in combat, etc etc.

But since I can choose only one, I would say 15% reload, 13% is ok too. Divine should have the hunter anyways, resto + mod is ok..but takes some time to bring those after-healing up.

Hope it helps. Cheers !

Edit: GL with the service btw !

Don't be that noob with 120hp, in underwear wearing a berserker helm. Invest in decent skills, HP, armor and rings. And avoid that mayhem ares ring. Its cheap reload yes but nobody will want to hire a healer that gets one shotted from a ninja spawn. A healer is primarily hired to save the hunter time, and you won't get any healing done if you are constantly dead and respawning at base. You will instead miss out on a tip and future business.

I picked Divine chip, but really it is a flawed question. Its not just one thing you need to be a successful healer.

Captain Jack has an amazing guide somewhere on the forums. Best to have a read of that.
Edit: Here we go! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...cine-how-to-run-a-fap-service-in-2020.270841/

Disclaimer: Not insinuating that you are a noob or a bad healer in any way. Simply addressing the problem of new fappers in general that think all they need is a FAP and a functioning F finger. GL with your expansion.

Last edited:
Im at 230+ hp,
Of course ive got armor for occasion, tp chip 1 & 2. Ive been healing since PE days on and off and would consider me very good(no auto clicker, afking etc.. always on point.)

Thanks for the input guys.

From the poll, i might be investing in a divine chip when I get back home.

Ive had my fair share of healers that simply misses heals during hunts, walks back after dying etc... I wont be that guy, lol.

Ive used so many healers that I know exactly what to avoid.

Im even using hermetic ring with my 15% reload just to avoid falling behind fast paced hunters. :)

Back