Price Check Hedoc Mayhem, Improved.

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
Just curious what these are going for these days at T 2 TIR 128.

Havent seen any up for sale lately, as they were being sold for avg +12-14k id say +18-20k current market

Havent seen any up for sale lately, as they were being sold for avg +12-14k id say +18-20k current market

I think you are quite low there. They were selling for 22-25 3-4 months ago.

Paid +19 around 2 months ago before the crazy bump to mod2600 prices

Never seen any go beyond +19k myself so only going by what ive seen and where i roughly see the market at. Tho at +25k they can have them 🤣

It’s also worth noting that there are no more in the mayhem vendor

I would not sell mine ever for +20k nowadays. It's extremely hard to find one again. +30k maybe worth considering since it seems mod hedoc going for around 40k+ nowadays.

I have used both imp and mod hedoc and the difference is like night and day tbh so an imp hedoc should be at max half price of a mod.

I have used both imp and mod hedoc and the difference is like night and day tbh so an imp hedoc should be at max half price of a mod.

I'm curious as to why you chose half. I've used both as well and disagree. There is a difference but certainly not enough to make mod worth double imo.

There is very little I can't kill with my imp.

I'm curious as to why you chose half. I've used both as well and disagree. There is a difference but certainly not enough to make mod worth double imo.

they actually cost more than double with tokens

they actually cost more than double with tokens
I'm not talking about tokens. The imp has been gone from the trader at least a year. I see no reason for the mod to be double even in the trader and there are mods in the trader still.

On a side note. Not sure why the Aug even exists.

Its the value it is for me =) have you tried kill warrior commanders or eomon stalkers with an imp ?

Does the logic used in this thread make the adj hedoc now 10-15k ?? I can kill up to eomon prowler with it, not that big of a difference to imp either... :D :D

Does the logic used in this thread make the adj hedoc now 10-15k ?? I can kill up to eomon prowler with it, not that big of a difference to imp either... :D :D
WTS t4 adj hedoc 15k

Its the value it is for me =) have you tried kill warrior commanders or eomon stalkers with an imp ?

Not sure what you can kill with what fap makes that much of a difference when you don't take other factors into account.

And yes, I can kill Eomon Stalkers using an imp hedoc, but again that is irrelevant when you consider I am wearing a xmas 16 and summer 20, and using an imp resto with it, armored in Angel FEN T 5 with Imp Scales and s Slugstorm T 10 with Mayhem Gamma (10% lifesteal is awesome on huge mobs).

This is a great conversation though.

I was curious because I had not seen one for sale in a few months and the last private trade I know of was 25k.

and no, I am in no way considering selling mine. I have been getting PMs already.

Last edited:
Meh bruh... Don't give the resellers ideas now. :ROFLMAO:

Apparently the only thing that figures into what you can and cannot kill is what fap you have. Armor, plates, rings, weapon, resto, hp, and skills don't matter LOL

Im sorry i put my point of view
I used normal angel hallo 16 and 20 rings and L2020 limited pistol i cant compete with your fancy stuff Im afraid Kaiser so i needed mod hedoc to survive eomon stalkers

Skillwise it was atleast enough to use mod hedoc and survive with that setup

Hope that put the price its worth to me in perspective.

Btw i dont own a mod hedoc anymore but its one of the things i miss alot

Last edited:
I would not sell mine for 25k atm :trout:

I don't think most would.
I wouldn't even considering selling it even for +30k atm. There's just nothing better else out there for me.

I wouldn't even considering selling it even for +30k atm. There's just nothing better else out there for me.
Mod or perfected?

If imp is 25K is mod then 50K and perf 100K?

Mod or perfected?

why is everyone so focused on each one being double the one beneath?

Mod or perfected?

Don't be silly. Mod hedoc is not twice as good as Imp hedoc. It has 28 heal/s more. If Imp is 25k = 25 * 1.40 = 35k would be fair price in todays market for an mod hedoc. Add 5k max for ppl who really want it so tops 40k. The fact is there is not enough imp hedocs out there for the current demand so the price has risen as it has for mod 2350, mod 2600 etc. As you seen on this thread at least publicly quite a few are not willing to sell their imp hedoc for 25k.
People who sell it below than 25k are just dumb. The price will only go down again if they release more imp hedocs in the NPC.

I rather keep it than sell it at +25k at this time because there's nothing better unless I wanna pay 40k for mod hedoc or 65-70k for perf hedoc.
Also some people who dream of buying one again for 12-18k can only dream. If people regret that they sold an item, think twice in the future before selling an item again. People should've kept it instead of selling it when they decide to take a break or to switch gear lol.

Good luck getting a perf hedoc for 65-70k. Won’t sell mine for a penny less than 350k, plus TT so 350,090 total.

Good luck getting a perf hedoc for 65-70k. Won’t sell mine for a penny less than 350k, plus TT so 350,090 total.
This is more in line with the current meme market. If we go by that I won't sell my imp hedoc for less than 280,072 ped.

This is more in line with the current meme market. If we go by that I won't sell my imp hedoc for less than 280,072 ped.

I'll sell mine and my slug SB: 1,000,000 PED lol

Back