hello i am new and wanted to introduce myself

ShadyNightStar

Hatchling
hello everybody,

my name is shadynightstar and i have been playing PE off and on for quit a while now :) recently i have started playing again and i enjoy it still like the first day i started playing :) a lot of new stuff came in the time that i was away i feel like a real noob all over again but it is good to see that PE has grown and looking even better then it did when i first started .
anyway i am 28 years old pregnant female looking for new friends for a lot of my old friends are not playing or aren't on as much as they used to so if you are looking for a friend too and you are interessted let me know (maybe it can come in handy to know that i can speak dutch, german , and english )
anyway hope to see you people soon and get to know you

bye for now :)

shady

PS: nice forum you guys got here need to figure out still where to put what but i will get the hang of that soon i am not such a writer more of a reader :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to EF! I am always looking for friends! :)

Heya ShadyNightStar-
Welcome to EF and welcome back to PE :girl:
I often hang out in Ithaca, I'll say hello if I ever run into you!

Oh- and grats on the baby on the way! :baby:

Hi and welcome :)

About last time to start enjoying PE... after couple years your child takes over your computer ;)

Hi and welcome !
Good luck with baby and PE :)

Heya, welcome to EF. 8)

I'm usually out saving the world from :sniper:nasty Combibo Youngs but if I run into you I'm always up for a chat. :cool:

Welcome ShadyNightStar :)

Gratz on the baby :baby:

Hello :wave: and welcome to this lovely forum!

and another girl! wee, join the gang! Now we are... 4? here?
Ill say hi to you if I see you, always nice to meet new people!

And grats on baby, biggest hof there is :D

Welcome :D
Gratz on the uber uber uber HoF ! :D

Hello And Welcome!

<--- Taking diciples

thank you

hey peeps,

thank for all the nice welcomes/replies :) loved to read em all , already looking forward to meet you all in game :)

ShadyNightStar

Hello and welcome to you!

DD
:evilking:

Back