Hello World,,,, errr Hello Entropia Uniiverse

Society
Jaguar Spirit
TheGodess Eris Discordia
Hi all

I Just wanted to take a minute and throw a post up to announce my presence here on the Planet Calypso Forums.
I Am TheGodess Eris Discordia (just plain Eris will suffice.), newly born into both Entropia Universe and this community.

I have found so much helpful information on these boards i'm so greatfull to all your members for the head start. Its great to have so much insight readily available so i don't have to fumble and make TOO MANY mistakes.
I look forward to getting to know some of and getting involved in this wonderful community.

Until next time

Keep it soft donkey

:) GL out there and welcome to the game

Thanks eh ;)

A fellow Canadian, Good to see

Welcome to the game :)

/sbinortz

Welcome to the universe.

Don't forget you have a whole week to refine your avatar in the creation room, as well as enjoy all that entropia has to offer.

Your destiny is of your own choosing, that path can be as easy or as difficult as the goals you set yourself.

Good luck out there.

Rick

Nice to see your showin your face lady :)
See you soon

Welcome and I hope you brought your towel.

'bout freaking time, where you been the last 8000yrs?

...ehr, welcome:)

welcome and all Hail Discordia!!

she´ll be wearing red pajamas when she comes, she´ll be wearing red pajamas...

'bout freaking time, where you been the last 8000yrs?

hehe :lolup:

Greetings from western Canada (Alberta), and welcome to the Universe! As strange as it would seem, I don't encounter a lot of fellow Canadians in my time in-game, which is usually late evenings Mountain Standard Time...which is about the same time all the Euro players are waking up for breakfast before going to work. Feel free to look me up in-game and add me to your FL, I'll be glad to help you make your way in this vast and frustrating world. :rolleyes:

Back