Help me find him!

Status

SanSiim

There is no bathroom!
Society
The Maniacs
Siim SanSiim Ots
Hello!

If anybody could put me in contact with Boardian Chilix Corunian I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thx!

So wondering what happened. Cleared his whole FL. Saw a thread some time ago one made a similar looking name to his in-game. I see 2 of them now. Why would anyone clear his whole FL?

So wondering what happened. Cleared his whole FL. Saw a thread some time ago one made a similar looking name to his in-game. I see 2 of them now. Why would anyone clear his whole FL?

Yeah there seem to be a similar name on Player register, but no THE ONE.

It seems he is also banned/closed his account? in PCF.

He's selling all his properties and also requested ESIs to chip out. I guess he's leaving the game...

He hasn't quit yet, he has stuff on sale on auction and supposedly was seen in Twin auction today so... If you see him tell him to add me to his FL :)

I had a talk with him 2 days ago and i did not have the feeling that he would qwit entropia.
The next day i got removed from his fl and i havent heard from him ever since 0_o

Did he got hackt or sumting ?

Mari *.*

He's currently fighting code demons looking for source code on RT...he seems happy enough in whatever he's doing...

no sign of leaving and then removed from FL here also.

Heya! Chilix was looking for you at the player register but couldn`t find you. Maybe you are hidden there?

Happy Easter to all!
Shee

Heya! Chilix was looking for you at the player register but couldn`t find you. Maybe you are hidden there?

Happy Easter to all!
Shee

:duh: Forgot I'm not visible there myself lol

Now its good... :D

I FOUND HIM!

Last edited:
Status
Back