Help with Deposit

dynabol

Young
Hi, i currently cant get my hands on a credit card, so this Ucash thingy. was wonderinf if its easy as 1 23 .

wud i go 2 any shop get da voucher, type in da code on site n i got da ped?

I have to depo using a pre-paid credit card

I got my card at Wal-Mart most big shopping stores have them i go there put on how much i want to depo and come home and it ready to deposite . There is a $4.95 loading fee but it actually helps you stay out of debt...:cool:

Ukash is easy to use, it simply uses the Paypoint system (in UK) in most convenience shops.

Unfortunately a lot of the staff aren't familiar with the Ukash element of it but if you get them to look under the "e-money" menu they should find it easy enough.

Once you have the 19 digit code just enter it along the the amount into the depo website section.

Last edited:
Hi, i currently cant get my hands on a credit card, so this Ucash thingy. was wonderinf if its easy as 1 23 .

wud i go 2 any shop get da voucher, type in da code on site n i got da ped?

Well, I do not live in a country where ucash is available, but I have used some giftcards that use the same method. What I did was (after I got the card(s)) was I logged in to my site and just entered it there. Instant Peds!

EDIT: I took it from www.entropia-universe.com site and used the options there

EDIT2: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/5152.html

Thanks alot guys. theres like a corner shop near me, thats sells well, everything realy, do you think that will hav it? if not, does Spar have it?

Edit:

that $5 fee, dont nu get a fee even when you use a cred card?

Thanks alot guys. theres like a corner shop near me, thats sells well, everything realy, do you think that will hav it? if not, does Spar have it?

The corner shop will probably have a Paypoint machine, and the Spar defiantely will.

Paypoint system? do u meen like a top up system? wer u buy voucher top ups for your phone? i know i've bought voichers for my usb broadband wat was a code for a 3 network top up. sorry i just dont wanna look an idiot wen i go in da shop lol or buy the wrong thing.

Yes like the phone top up system, if you are in UK both this and ukash are done at the same machine

that $5 fee, dont nu get a fee even when you use a cred card?

There are no fees for depositing in EU. Walmart might charge some fee, but that has nothing to do with Mindark. So, for Ukash, you get the same amount of money you pay in the shop, and the same amount in the game as well.

The corner shop will probably have a Paypoint machine, and the Spar defiantely will.

I dont have it, you cant prove a thing!!

I like Ukash, once you have the same person doing the vouchers for a few weeks you dont have to explain again, the troubles start when you get large stores that only employ people with missing IQ points...

Then you have to explain it again and again ad infinitum.

This helps though :)

http://www.ukash.com/dynamic/documents/uploads/ukash-coupon-uk.pdf

this ucash thingy?? work for you or not?? I think if you want to be involved in eu it will happen for you :)

DOn't forget, the very first time you use a Ukash thingy you get a nice weapon free of charge . I tried it last year and it worked perfectly.

A free weapon you say? lol, what weapon? what's it worth?

Well as soon as my sister gets home, i'll go do this ucash thingy n tell u how it pans out lol

A free weapon you say? lol, what weapon? what's it worth?

Well as soon as my sister gets home, i'll go do this ucash thingy n tell u how it pans out lol

Personally I would keep it in perfect condition, as only Ukash depositors can get it and most tend to simply blast away with it they will rise in price over time..simply because the pool of players who can ever recieve one pristine gun is shortening with every new depositor ;)

People like perfect items to display, even when they never use them.

Just spend a few ped on an opalo, the ammo can be swapped for some ammo you can use though :)

There are no fees for depositing in EU. Walmart might charge some fee, but that has nothing to do with Mindark. So, for Ukash, you get the same amount of money you pay in the shop, and the same amount in the game as well.

Since you can't deposit directly into EU (can only use third party company such as UKash..), chances are you will get your arse fee'd

There are no fees for depositing in EU.

There's not ? :scratch:
Charge: 50.00 USD Exchange rate: 9.65 PED: 482.50 PED

*edit* I don't know if that's a fee .. but thought it's more $/ped since I started.
Personally I would keep it in perfect condition, ..........they will rise in price over time..

They're already at 700%. :duh:

Last edited:
Then they can only go up again cant they? lol

You forgot the other 99% points!!

Anyways, the simply fact for the OP is that you could equip the gun right away, blast a few daikaba for an hour and then find out in a few years that if you hadnt done that someone would be willing to pay a very handsome sum for a perfect Ukash pistol to display in his house as a sign of wealth.

Choose, destroy the gun on something, sell it for 30ped or take the risk of the waiting game...I know which door I choose Bob :D

(Just kind of forget you ever heard about getting a free gun)

Charge: 50.00 USD Exchange rate: 9.65 PED: 482.50 PED

You deposited by creditcard, that means you paid a 3.5% fee to your creditcard-company, which has nothing to do with depositing in EU.

Wow, I used to type like a retard haha.

Edit.

I don't think i ever got that gun lol, I just got a Ukash VTOL though :p

yeah i got vtool to
also not all shops have ukash but they have paysafecard .paysafecards can be used only to deposit on the official website

You deposited by creditcard, that means you paid a 3.5% fee to your creditcard-company, which has nothing to do with depositing in EU.

not true, the 9.65ped exchange rate is by MA, and then your CC company could possibly add an exchange rate to the $50 amount charged to your card.

Back