Help With Updates

Tuhin

Mature
Society
Boss (Rig Klozas)
Tuhin Subhro Sarder
I am a returning player, just updates my Planet Calypso CLient Yesterday was about 1.5 GB or so..today again its trying to update and I thought I have done something wrong as the update size was 2.7 GB, so I closed it and opened it back it was 800 MB, I again restarted it became 1.5 GB...is this a bug? Thank you.

im not sure, you can see which planet/area content you have checked for downloading: open you launcher -> tools -> Dynamic content

just download what you need, if you struggle with too much traffic.

I saw that also before, that changing numbers for contentdownloads. im almost sure, that some content is shared trough the different planet packages (but dont nail me here, could be absolutely wrong). So when you got one package completly downloaded, it can change sizes for the other remaining dynamic content packages.

btw. dont mix it up with "compacting dynamic content" or something, that work only happens locally on your hdd

im not sure, you can see which planet/area content you have checked for downloading: open you launcher -> tools -> Dynamic content

just download what you need, if you struggle with too much traffic.

I saw that also before, that changing numbers for contentdownloads. im almost sure, that some content is shared trough the different planet packages (but dont nail me here, could be absolutely wrong). So when you got one package completly downloaded, it can change sizes for the other remaining dynamic content packages.

btw. dont mix it up with "compacting dynamic content" or something, that work only happens locally on your hdd

Thanks for helping me dude :yay::yay::yay:

Back