Herman ASI TEN Edition

TY all for your inputs, gun is SOLD to a price both me and the lucky new ower is happy with :)

You won't share price in your own god damn pricecheck thread? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit: buyer didnt hesitate, thank you.

You won't share price in your own god damn pricecheck thread? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit: buyer didnt hesitate, thank you.

It was out of respect for the buyer, I don't mind but i thought it was up to him if he wanted to share or not since he owns the gun now and not me.
Just like he said himself, i think its a price we where both happy with and i hope he will enjoy it as much as I did and wish him many HOF :)

Bump ! probably some more not repported right now. I believe there are 10 in the game atm ( just a guess, idon't resell dont give me massive neg rep ouaaaah )

One sold 2 hours ago for +30k, i didn't see the end of the biding war but it was reseller fight.
I feel sad for the guy who paid 50k lol ( if not a lie )

Just posting for some info.

Cheers.

Bump ! probably some more not repported right now. I believe there are 10 in the game atm ( just a guess, idon't resell dont give me massive neg rep ouaaaah )

One sold 2 hours ago for +30k, i didn't see the end of the biding war but it was reseller fight.
I feel sad for the guy who paid 50k lol ( if not a lie )

Just posting for some info.

Cheers.

i was there for the last 2 min of the auction, it sold for 30.5k~

Hopefully, it won't be resold at 40-50k (or at least someone trying to).

what all mobs dropped the asi ten... we got an idea of how many r in game now?

Saw reports of beladoth mature and kiana young I believe.
Not certain on maturities but positive on the mob, hope that helps:)

Back