Hi there

Carn

Old
Carn Carni Fireclaw
Hi there :)

Just registered here, but i've been around for quite a while now and reading alot in this forum.
Very informative and the community seems nice.

I think i play EU since 1 year now (with a huge break and sometimes only now and then). Efectively i play maybe since 3 months or so.
Regardless of the 3 months, i am still a newbie and low level ingame... My highest profession is 7 i think and most of the time i hunt Punies or do the Gauntlet ,)
I've invested already a bit like the gold pack and also some PED, but haven't bought bigger equipment to hunt bigger mobs yet. Want to go a bit more slowly.

The game is fun and i'll stick with it, even if its very very newbie unfriendly -.-
Now i also want to post in this forum and not just read, thats why i am here now.

Greetings
Carn

Welcome! Have fun to play EU.

Welcome! Have fun to play PE.

"The game is fun and i'll stick with it, even if its very very newbie unfriendly -.-"

I preferred the game when there where no newbie friendly features :D

You remind me someone (me!) :)
I also registered here almost a year later from my first visit in this forum.
I read PCF daily and almost always I learn something new and not only for Entropia.
PCF it is the best way for you to stay informed but also to learn something more for all those great entropian people too.

Welcome

Welcome to Entropia and Forum

You have given yourself your best advice , learn the game and move as slow as needed .

Back