FYI: Highest Skilled "New" Pets in EU

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Ok lets have some fun, and get some of your "new" pets some forum fame.
I'm only listing new pets, because they have a different set of rules with regards to XP per level.
I'm not aware at this stage, if different new pets level-up at different XP, if that happens I guess we might need different lists.

You'll need a L20+ Pet to add to the list, or it will get silly and the list will be insanely huge.

Ok I will start. We can add screen shots, if the thread has interest, but it's based on trust for now. Happy skilling.

Date.......Pet.........Pet Name....Avatar/Trainer....Pet Level.....Pet XP
Jan-15....Nusul......Snafu.........Tomas T79x Hope.......31..............23K+
Jan-15....Panther...Bastet........Rick England..............20................9K+

Last edited:
say HI to Snafu

attachment.php

What about old pets? who has the highest exp pet ? i have 33 500 exp points pet (ancient snablesnot male strong)

What about old pets? who has the highest exp pet ? i have 33 500 exp points pet (ancient snablesnot male strong)

Gratz on 33K old pet, that's some achievement whitenut.

I just don't have the time to record too many lists, and my personal interest was with New pets and their levels.

Go ahead and build a list for olds, it would be great. I get the feeling players are keen to hold onto their pet Levels at the moment, plus it's all very much in its infancy.

Keep going

Rick

Back