I play 5+ HOURS a day. :eek:
My account was created at 2005.

What would I do?
No time to do those things? I have THE
time_logo.bmp
Activity and Time is what YOU need, what I have! :D
I just want skills :)

Crafting
Basically, you would give me blueprint, resources and I would click it :) You can go mine, hunt, trade or whatever you want to do, without wasting time behind the machine.

Hunting
I can use Breer M1a and Opalo :D If you lend me one of those, ammo, armor/fap and hunting instructions, I will go there and kill the stuff. Most likely it would be Daikibas, Merps and Exarosaurs with my high skills :D
You would get all the loot, that means all the oils, items and ammo dropped :)
I would gain some skills, and maybe if we profit, you could give me a little share :)

Fapping
I so want to skill this profession, at the moment I have the tt Vivo T1 maxed out.
Surely, someone needs low healing, not? You could go hunt some mobs which give you 10-20 damage and I would stand behind and give you the 10 heal :) Only thing you would need to pay is the decay, NO FEE, the fee you already paid was giving me Fapping skills. I don't ask for any share of globals/hofs.

Any other profession
Other possibilities don't come up my mind, but you may have some idea how to use my playing time :) Feel free to ask, I will most probably agree, if I could benefit from it, either in money or skills :)
Mining service has a separate thread, click here

Do it if you want your Own Personal Crafter/Hunter/Fapper
I'll give all additional information you need!

I understand that sadly there is no way for you to check if I really give you EVERYTHING I looted...but well...it's matter of trust. If you can trust me enough to offer a job, trust me when I'm doing the job :)

In-Game: Tush GodKiller Tush (mostly mining, so it's useless)
EF: Tush (Yeah, right, I wrote this topic under my true identity :D)
E-mail: tomas.borza@gmail.com

Either comment, PM or e-mail me if want to stay unknown ;)
(best is PM/comment)

If you like this thread, you're welcome to comment to keep my job application alive :D

So what'cha waiting for! :) Use me while I'm still available :D

Last edited:
I always wondered about if such a service exists :) Good luck and hope you get many clients ;)

When you lose the ped/materials given to you, how will you compensate your employer?

Reply and explanation

Well,
He would hire me with that risk of making profit, or losing. I said I don't have the resources to compensate for anything, but said that if we profit, you keep all, if we lose, you keep all :)
But I edited the message and explained this.

Last edited:
Bump because of editting the services :rolleyes:

This looks like a nice service for those with time restrictions. I wish you the best of luck on your endeavor, and I wish you many first customers! :wtg:

Best of luck with the service!

Since ubers have their own way of doing things I would suggest you aim at middle-class ;-)

I play 5+ HOURS a day. :eek:
My account was created at 2005.
But...I only have 10k+ Total Skills. Never deposited or had big luck :rolleyes:

I am a Miner, all day long ;)

Uhhh...

Might I ask what you've been doing 5+ hours a day since 2005 to only obtain 10K skills if you are "a Miner, all day long"?

:scratch2:

Good point, I removed the sentence "I started playing EU recently again" because I thought that it would make some possible customers think that I can anytime log out and never come back with their items, but I see that now more will probably ask what you did, so I'm putting it back.

I've done what you are doing before, but I didn't post if in the forums.

it was a long time ago, I had no peds and couldn't deposit. Someone I don't remember used to give me probs (40 each time I think) and I gave him back all resources, eventually I got a CC and didn't need is help anymore

the arrangement was if the run was profitable he gave me % of the profit to pay the decay

This looks like a very good service for when peeps go on vacations or have plans on the weekend but in generall not a good idea, the main purpose for the vast majority of peeps in game is to play the game, enjoying the aspect of the game is the main reason we play, with the gamble on the side of making money but how many of us can admit that if we hit something huge we would pull it out into cash, if i ever ath i am chipping up :)

Bump, :bump: first run for first customer successful :laugh:
Now who's gonna be second one? :) don't hesitate ;)

bumB!!!

:bump: :laugh: bump

Sounds interesting.... Good idea, good luck with clients :)

Bump after a while :bump: :D

Satisfied customer here :D

I've had somme worries before the first run but it worked out pretty great:laugh:
We proffited thou the profit was waayy too uber than I expected...0.09peds:D.Bad luck I guess:confused:

Well yeah hug :D but it's still better than loss ^^ I really had bad luck, only the bigger claims saved the run :rolleyes:

Bump for a creative innovation! :)
Nice idea, hope it works out well for you!

/Dolph

What happened to your mining service?

As you can see, I created a separate thread about mining service, because I innovated it a little. You can find it near the newest threads, but here's the link, I will probably also add a link to this thread. :)

My mining service

Back