Hiring: Event managers

Qetesh

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Qatesh
I am looking for up to two dedicated individuals to get some new events started at some of my land areas. This primarily includes the New Switzerland land area group(OLA41), OL61 and OL57. The last two are set up for mining while the first is primarily small mob hunting(argo and merp young).

I am looking for a hunting and a mining event manager, although there's nothing stopping one person from having both the jobs.

I need someone that is able to think for themselves and come up with new concepts, and improve on old ones. You need to be creative and dedicated, and have a good understanding of the Entropia land management and event system. Your job will in a nutshell be to create as much fuzz as possible for as little bucks as possible. Basic math skills and fluent English (writing) is required. Basic photoshop skills are a big plus.
The salary is provision based, and should be fair for Entropia standards, although you should not expect it to replace your RL job.

For questions or applications just send me a PM. There is no need to write page long essays, just tell me why you are the right person for the job and we'll take it from there.

Talk to oleg yet?

Back