Hit rates lowered?

Gz john i know it wont make much different your loss, your hopefully a up swings coming your way.

Also for what its worth, i have noticed significant differences in hitrates when mining with different levels of amps. Quite different profiles between unamped, d-class and level13 when considering the same amount of drops. (and before you ask yes amped runs are not small - so that doesn't account for the varience) so if you're going heavily amped or with a pre amped finder that could explain more of the short term swings.

And gz for the big hit!

[Globals]: John uncguy43 Williams found a deposit (Blausariam Stone) with a value of 3026 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
Blausariam Stone3 026 PEDWed, 17 Aug 2022 01:49:40

:dunno:
I was moderated as i said Keep bombing your tower is arriving.... TRUST THE ALMIGHTY ALGORITHM
it bring sus our favorite "men of culture" content on google and youtube
and brings us our 93...98% return
now please go to MA and lament that your hit was too big and want to know the multiplier calculations because you feel you took too much for one drop

I am also supporting the OP question, why we cant get also for Mining and crafting a clear statement regarding the mining.
Like impact of gear, skill, time, location on your hit rate or tt return.

This is the only thing whit he is asking and I am mining for some time but I cant answer them with certainty. I was talking with other miners still no one is sure.

I hope this post would make MA to be more transparent for mining and crafting as they did for Hunting.

All i can tell you is Calypso is one planet you are judging mining on. Move around space and you will see the grass truly is greener on the other side. Check out my Mining Journey. I update it often.

Also for what its worth, i have noticed significant differences in hitrates when mining with different levels of amps. Quite different profiles between unamped, d-class and level13 when considering the same amount of drops. (and before you ask yes amped runs are not small - so that doesn't account for the varience) so if you're going heavily amped or with a pre amped finder that could explain more of the short term swings.

And gz for the big hit!
HR can change over time, so the right way to test that is to drop unamped, D-class, 13, etc. over three drops then cycle back as you increase the sample size by repeating that.

Back