FYI: Hoverboards decay with use!

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I decided I couldnt wait and grabbed a hoverboard. I thought cool, what a way to travel!!:yay:....TT was 15Ped when I got it, I rode it around for a few mins...TT 14.96Ped? Equiped it again and took it for a spin, TT14.92. Sad to see this is happening. Sad I paid so much for something that wont last very long, I wish I had known.

I hadn't noticed the Movement Decay: YES in the info

I am not impressed with this type of decay method.

Anyway, just though you should know

Cheers
Bjorn

Last edited:
decay with use? who'd have thought that might happen in Entropia :guide:

Doesn't anyone read releasenotes or item statistics anymore?

Very cool way of transportation though :)

With some testing i have noticed only free vehicles or ones given out in missions seem to decay on use or storing the vehicle, non of the crafted ones i have decay on use or storing them.

MA must be introducing decay on newly crafted L vehicles now...

This hoverboard has approximately 363 uses Bjorn, use it carefully :)

+rep for letting us know about this decay method also, cheers.

With some testing i have noticed only free vehicles or ones given out in missions seem to decay on use or storing the vehicle, non of the crafted ones i have decay on use or storing them.

MA must be introducing decay on newly crafted L vehicles now...

Storing them?! What do you mean by decay with storing?!

Storing them?! What do you mean by decay with storing?!

i was using the broom and when using the vehicle it did not accumulate any decay, it would only decay when i picked up the vehicle to store it in my inventory.

I decided I couldnt wait and grabbed a hoverboard. I thought cool, what a way to travel!!:yay:....TT was 15Ped when I got it, I rode it around for a few mins...TT 14.96Ped? Equiped it again and took it for a spin, TT14.92. Sad to see this is happening. Sad I paid so much for something that wont last very long, I wish I had known.

I hadn't noticed the Movement Decay: YES in the info

I am not impressed with this type of decay method.

Anyway, just though you should know

Cheers
Bjorn
So the Movement Decay has been applied to non-gift/reward vehicles as well? I'm not happy with this type of decay either.

i was using the broom and when using the vehicle it did not accumulate any decay, it would only decay when i picked up the vehicle to store it in my inventory.

Thanks for info. I won't be using my broom and it's just stuck in my appartment collecting dust. Good to know how the decay works though; at least until MA changes it again. :(

Thanks for info. I won't be using my broom and it's just stuck in my appartment collecting dust. Good to know how the decay works though; at least until MA changes it again. :(

Stuck in your apartment? Did they make the broom placeable?

i use valkyrie T1 received as gift my first day and it doesnt decay with use!!!

it only decays when hit by robots weapons or animals i couldnt avoid, the first one covered hundreds of kilometers before finally destroying by a fauxarangus (?) stalker far far away in the second continent
the jnew one i try to take care of it

these cars virtually dont burn oil, maybe 1 ped last one month lol
they've a pretty weak engine so its a bit difficult in mountais, but the rear gear is twice more powerfull ;)

i use valkyrie T1 received as gift my first day and it doesnt decay with use!!!

it only decays when hit by robots weapons or animals i couldnt avoid, the first one covered hundreds of kilometers before finally destroying by a fauxarangus (?) stalker far far away in the second continent
the jnew one i try to take care of it

these cars virtually dont burn oil, maybe 1 ped last one month lol
they've a pretty weak engine so its a bit difficult in mountais, but the rear gear is twice more powerfull ;)

The other mode of decay only applies when the item description says Movement decay: Yes. This is not the case for the Valk T1. It used to be like that for every vehicle, but was changed a couple of VUs before, where they introduced movement decay.

That sucks, was looking to get one to mess with :/

DCF

Does this still apply to hoverboards? It doesnt seem to be the case with my Crapster.

Back