Question: How big a team one need for the new Spina instance ?

dimod

Guardian
Dim Dimod Simon
Hi. i have not been able to explore the new content yet but it seems like we need a big team for it. I am up for trying if someone is making a team to give it a run. If there is a channel dedicated to this i would like the link. If there isnt any than may be we should create one ?

Dunno if there is a channel for it.

There's a cave with the Broodmother, we went there 2 times, once with 7 people, we had a Broodmother Old as boss.
Then a 2nd time with 9 in the team, and there we got a Broodmother Provider (at a glance, nearly 900,000 HP).

But I also saw Broodmother Young in the global chat.
So we've deduced (perhaps wrongly) that boss maturity depends on team size.

So as long as you manage to hunt the mobs at the beginning of the cave, it should be doable even with a small team.

BTW you can even go solo, just create a team, enter, close team, and enjoy the nightmare !

However, if you're talking about the Spina Queen instance, I have no idea.
You'll have to ask Messi and Evey, since this instance was made exclusively for them.. (kidding (half)) :p

That cave seems impossible solo unless you have really big armor since the mobs all swarm you instantly right when you enter. If it was possible to take one or two at one time I'd be able to do them easily with my trusty old adj nemesis, but even at 382 hp and 88 evader doesn't do anything against a swarm. :sneaky:
(Yes i know i need bigger armor) :p

However, if you're talking about the Spina Queen instance, I have no idea.
You'll have to ask Messi and Evey, since this instance was made exclusively for them.. (kidding (half)) :p
Yes this one. Not the broodmother one.

My thoughts: In my opinion, It needs to be adjusted even for high level players or mid players.

Make BP for Armor/Coat maybe less attainable or armor pieces if need be.

Add different loot items or help as instance will not be used from normal community using only 6 team members in normal game play. I do not think this instance was created to be unattainable by most of community but a reward to attain by players to shoot for, I get it.

I would suggest some levels or lower HP boss and a goal to strive for by to many of player base. ( I can't even do it , 16 yrs in)

If we are talking about a small spina cave then a dup/trio is okay with around 300+ combined DPS. Duo/trio spawns broodmother young. Just be sure that those soldier stalkers doesn't one hit you, maybe you need some medstims as well for the pit. Soldier Noble can be tricky as well if you kill it way too long (just go and test it outside of queen's lair)

Basically, if you can handle Soldier Noble, then you should be able to handle the pit as well

In the pit, drag all mobs to the far left corner with everyone in the team and then run back all together and start killing soldiers one by one (6 total) from the close right corner.

Also, keep in mind that you need to be in the middle of the pit when killing broodmother, otherwise "broodmother smother" mission doesn't count!

If we are talking about a small spina cave then a dup/trio is okay with around 300+ combined DPS. Duo/trio spawns broodmother young. Just be sure that those soldier stalkers doesn't one hit you, maybe you need some medstims as well for the pit. Soldier Noble can be tricky as well if you kill it way too long (just go and test it outside of queen's lair)

Basically, if you can handle Soldier Noble, then you should be able to handle the pit as well

In the pit, drag all mobs to the far left corner with everyone in the team and then run back all together and start killing soldiers one by one (6 total) from the close right corner.

Also, keep in mind that you need to be in the middle of the pit when killing broodmother, otherwise "broodmother smother" mission doesn't count!
Beautiful.................

Back