How can I earn your EFD?

mmabigshow

Alpha
MMA Big Show
I'd really like to get a banner on these forums promoting the Entropia Holdings Brokerage Service. After the success of our first deal for a Hangar and on the advice of some others, I'd like to offer our services for not only Real Estate, but in high end items as well.

We now have a total of 3 Agents working to find buyers and sellers for various items and properties and I'd like to spread the word throughout the community.

I feel we offer a valuable service that is now proven effective.

How can I earn your EFD so as to attain a banner on these forums?
Signatures Design, Help you accomplish a short term goal? How can I help you to help me?

I'm open to all serious ideas.

:wtg:

You can start by posting your threads in the proper sections of EF, rather than dumping them all in General Discussion (threads in the General Discussion forum do not earn any EFDs, in order to encourage members to post threads in the proper forum or subforum). This is second thread of yours that I have had to move today.

Threads relating to EFDs, Entropia Forum itself belong in the About Entropia Forum section :wise:

Moved.

There used to be a shop in one of the malls that sell EFD. Maybe it's still there :)

- People will occasionally buy/sell small items for EFD. (see EFD Auctions subforum)

- You gain EFD by posting and other EF activity.

- I believe you can buy EFD from 711's shop in Twin Peaks (little stacks of overpriced ME which will be turned into EFD here). Think his shop is somewhere on the first floor of Twin mall.

- Some little events (see Events subforum) have EFD as prizes.

Reactions: dj.
I see you are an Adjusted Member... bumping up your subscription to Improved or Modified will earn you more EFD weekly.... Check out 711's sig for a quick link ;)

The EFD Auctions are a good idea along with buying them from the shop at the Twin Mall if you want them faster...

Good Luck & Happy Posting

I'll check out the mall and see what the prices are like.

:yay:

How can I help you to help me?

You know Jerry Maguire by any chance? lol - I don't want to sound like a wet blanket, as I do wish you well as you learn about PE, especially as we all are entrepreneurs to some extent in game whichever profession we pursue. It's just that you have raised my "carpet-bagger" warning sensors to high alert with some of your posts (not this one particularly - the line just jumped out at me) asking often-times for competitive economic information rather than gameplay related questions which most of us here are very happy to help new players out with. I see that you have been shocked by some of the incredulity and skepticism that has been expressed regarding your intentions to build your fledgling EU empire. My only advice would be to ease off lines such as quoted above, and spend some time in game learning for yourself, so that you're seen more as a peer, and less as an opportunistic "item-flipper" riding into town in a shiny suit.

Last edited:
threads in the General Discussion forum do not earn any EFDs, in order to encourage members to post threads in the proper forum or subforum

do i still get efd for a thread i started in general but that was moved into an efd-giving forum :confused: ;)

do i still get efd for a thread i started in general but that was moved into an efd-giving forum :confused: ;)

I can tell you that EFDs will be removed from you if your thread is moved to a non-EFD-forum. So I'd say it should work the other way around, too.

Back