How do I fix this? (Pic)

lhhgbh

Old
Take a look and tell me how to fix this?

Well I can't upload an image, but my hair is not on top of my head and my body and arms wont move. Only my hair, hands and feet move and after a few days this is getting old. Anyone know how to change this?

Take a deep breathe and open a support case, this sounds like MA techies need to take a look. Be polite (not angry or frustrated) as I find support are very sensitive to aggression :laugh: (those princesses really need to toughen up imo)

In my dealings with them (more recently) they act quickly to solve these issues, just take your time and explain in as much detail as you can and as calmly as you can, you'll get it sorted within a couple of days usually.

Good Luck

GL with it... my account is still unplayable due to weird graphics bugs and it's been going on for over a week.

I'm sure you can upload an image, just not attached specifically to that post. Head over to the gallery, upload your post, and then when editing your post, there's a My Pics link to the lower right which allows you to add your pics to the post.

And it sounds like it might be a driver issue. What graphics card are you using? And do you know what driver version? Both ATI and NVIDIA use packages that envelop most cards out there these days. For ATI, its the Catalyst Drivers and for NVIDIA, its the ForceWare drivers. Try updating your drivers, if you haven't already and see if it makes a difference.

If you've got an Intel vid card or something else thats integrated with your motherboard, you might be outa luck. MA generally won't support onboard graphics, or at least they didn't before. If the updated drivers don't work, give support a hollar, but you'll be lucky to get much more than a cut/paste "Upgrade your vid card" answer.

Back