How do I tell Tracker I am on another planet?

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
I installed tracker and it has been working fine on Calypso. But now I am doing some missions on Toulan and tracker has not updated my location. I am able to see that people are sending data from Arkadia and RT.

Is it broken, or is the problem between the keyboard and the chair? :scratch2:
:beerchug:

I believe it takes 5 or 6 concurrent trackers to display data to EL. If you don't have enough people running their app, the globals won't record. This is a measure against fraudulent globals being injected into their database.

I definitely understand needing multiple clients running on the same planet simultaneously. But I am logged into EU on Toulan and running the tracker right now and the website shows zero clients running on Toulan:

cBVp54Q.png

And the Tracker software thinks I on still on Calypso:

mKiTJBN.png

Go to settings, Setup, Keyboard, check "Enable locationstamps" and select what key you use for "Show Position in Chat" action (default is comma). To learn your location, EL client triggers that action on launch / login and reads the result from the log.

Go to settings, Setup, Keyboard, check "Enable locationstamps" and select what key you use for "Show Position in Chat" action (default is comma). To learn your location, EL client triggers that action on launch / login and reads the result from the log.
Thank you. I had to reassign the location and timestamp keys to an actual letter rather than comma and period due to limitations in the Tracker Client. It seems to be triggering the update action now:

xFxIv0I.png

:thumbup:

Thank you. I had to reassign the location and timestamp keys to an actual letter rather than comma and period due to limitations in the Tracker Client. It seems to be triggering the update action now:

xFxIv0I.png

:thumbup:
I just made a post about these very settings in the tracking software today that you guys might have seen. These settings do not work anymore for me in the tracker and do nothing. Upon getting globals and hofs and/or starting the game and software, do they work for you?

I decided to give up on tracker for now. The software triggers a location event on startup of the client but not logging into the game. So if I want the event to trigger I have to start the Tracker client after the game. And it just moved me to an “unknown” location rather than Toulan. I don’t know if it still takes screenshots when you global.

A talented coder is badly needed to maintain this service that we ALL rely on. Or it should be moved to GitHub and made Open Source.

I decided to give up on tracker for now. The software triggers a location event on startup of the client but not logging into the game. So if I want the event to trigger I have to start the Tracker client after the game. And it just moved me to an “unknown” location rather than Toulan. I don’t know if it still takes screenshots when you global.

A talented coder is badly needed to maintain this service that we ALL rely on. Or it should be moved to GitHub and made Open Source.
Mine reports "Unknown" also. Doesn't matter if I start the tracker software before or after loading the game. I get the same results either way. Screenshot functionality still works for me when I global.. Timestamp and location functions do not work at all though.

Back