Question: How exactly do Tier Increase rate Work?

Signed_X

Mature
Society
DEATH LORDS (1st Div)
Sahmael Sambo Starscream
Hi guys I've been trying to find some info on How exactly Tier Increase rates translate to actualy increasing the teir of a weapon.
So far all i can gather is that a weapon with higher values is good. But What do these Values MEAN?
any answers?

It's a measure of the probability of a tier increase each time you each time the item is used. As far as I know no-one has cracked the exact relationship. I don't think it's linear (ie. 1000 is probably not ten times better than 100) but I could be wrong.

When an item reaches tier .9, you can then do a tier upgrade to tier 1. Reaching tier 1.9, then tier upgrade to 2, etc. Once the tier upgrade is complete then you can add enhancers in the tier slots. If asking about tier rate numbers in the item description, I'm not sure either.

It's a measure of the probability of a tier increase each time you each time the item is used. As far as I know no-one has cracked the exact relationship. I don't think it's linear (ie. 1000 is probably not ten times better than 100) but I could be wrong.

Not even MA knows it exactly since it doesn't work properly now (not bugged thou') ;)
We'll see when the changes will come, if they will do a Dev Note about how tiersystem
actually works, and *not* one that only states something is wrong.

ahh perfect Thank you

maybe 100 is like 1% chance 1000 10%.. but on each lvl the chance decreases some %s or this is how it feels like

Back