How long will we have to wait for more missions?

How long will we have to wait for more missions

• 1 week

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 45 19.3%
  • 1 month

Votes: 74 31.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • longer

Votes: 62 26.6%

• Total voters
They said a couple of weeks, and sounded like they had them finished already, so a couple of weeks? :dunno:

I think everyone can see that the missions was a success and the system works, so we will prob start seeing new missions with every update;)

Couple may refer to:

Two items of a type, or a small number of items (U.S. usage)
Two members of an intimate relationship
Couple (mechanics), a system of forces with a resultant moment but no resultant force
Thermocouple, a type of temperature sensor

So a couple of weeks is minimum 2 so I voted 2. IMO FPC is better than the old MA to fulfill there promises.

I voted within next 3 months.

I think mentoring and mindforce are next up with VU 10.9. :)

This is just a dumb poll no give efd option. I guess we will see new missions every update. That means atleast once a month.

I voted within next 3 months.

I think mentoring and mindforce are next up with VU 10.9. :)

I hope so. I graduated quite a while ago (around 2900 in Rifle now) and would like to actually do it; and also I would just love to a) sell some of the nerve blast chips cluttering my storage at some sort of MU and b) try out one of them, which I will keep. Perhaps it's my inner D&D geek showing, but I love the idea of chucking lightning bolts around! :eek:

Next update. 2 weeks I think.

I think everyone can see that the missions was a success and the system works, so we will prob start seeing new missions with every update;)

Yes - missions were a huge succes :rolleyes: I wonder how much time they needed to come upon an idea of a mission that consists of running around the lake or touching turrets :scratch2: 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? Or maybe more??? :laugh:

I voted 3 months, but thats the optimistic plan I guess ;)

soon

I said a month, because everything seems to take that long...
That being said.. if they can create missions that gets us to pay 1ped to repair a friggin hat... then probably a week they will have more!!:laugh::laugh:

FIX THAT HAT!

I voted "longer". But in fact I think that they will add some more very fast and they will be bragging about the "job well done" and they will be proud that they've made a new system and it works (from time to time). After three months they will forget about it and start pursuing other goals, quest system leaving for closer undefined future to finish fully. So in a while you will see another unfinished system and MA saying: "but we've done it, now it takes time to finish it and there are other, very important problems we have to solve first".

Sorry if it doesn't sound like something you'd like to hear, I'm just being realistic...

For a "preview" it was no bad, but "sucess" for me is something else.
For noob missions you have to be guided step by step, a 2 minute noob would not have even found the mission broker and would have gone lost after that. The walk from PA to swamp camp takes roughly 5 minutes, a noob needs some entertainment for such a long walk.
The system surely needs quite some polishing still.
And I really hope, that sombody with some storytelling abilities gets to write the missions, for me they felt as dry as Sahara sand.

The rewards were ok though, I think it's the very first time in EU that one can get a skill as a "reward" without having to pay for it ;D

MA said couple of weeks. I say one month. :rolleyes:

Did FPC really say ~2 weeks? :eek:
That's snappy.

If MA had said that, it would translate to roughly 6 months. ;)
No idea what it means when FPC say it. :laugh:

3 weeks 2 days 5 hours 34 mins and 33 seconds from now :)

Next VU I hope, so about 1 month I guess

Probably at least a few months. What we have now is merely a test, so it stands to reason that MA will not have done any further work on it at the moment. After all, why spend time developing a system if it fails or may not work the way you expect? So my guess is they'll wait for the feedback and continue from there.

For each quest there seems to be a fair amount of text, descibing the missions, perhaps some backstory, not to mention they have to come up with quest ideas. It'll probably take them a while to create that lot, as simple as it sounds.

I'll be a while, but with each update we'll see more and more quests added. A bit unrealistic to expect all quests next update or something. ;)

I'd like to think there will be a few more quests on next update, but I can easily see this as being put on the backburner as they focus on some silly new features that would make us pay more for less. :rolleyes: How about micro-enhancers for enhancers? Or having each part of the weapon decay independently? (Well, we kinda have that with attachments, but imagine the gun's trigger had a different decay than the barrel and... ) Hm, better I shut up. :silly2:

Anyway, I voted Longer. If we're lucky, we'll get 2-3 new quests on next update. But it'll be quite a while until we see something truly interesting out of it. :)

I voted longer......
All to often it feels like we are kids in the back of a car, on a very long road trip....
"are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?".......the answer I have in my head..."soon, son...soon"....and the trip gose on....." are we there yet?....." "SOON"

then pull over at a seemingly random spot. "are we there yet?..".."no" .."Why did we stop"..."need a road map" ;) ...and the drive continues.

So when will the next quest come out?...or for that matter when will all the things be fixed that should've been fixed way before throwing new 'stuff' into the mix..... "SOON".

my 2 pecs..not that I have much more left for now ;P

probably longer... they will have to go through all feedback and stuff... i havent started the missions yet, will tonight.

Back