Question: How many deeds has been sold so far?

- La -

Provider
La LooveDoctor Lajam
I think it's a valid question. How many deeds of the 60.000 has been sold?

Could anyone from the sellers side give us some hints on that....

not sure if this helps, but they do have auction history grids.

I would also like to know this as i can only depo at month end (unless i hof a uber) and i am scared that most or all will be sold by then also can deeds be sold privately or not?

I would also like to know this as i can only depo at month end (unless i hof a uber) and i am scared that most or all will be sold by then also can deeds be sold privately or not?
yes, they can be sold... the ones that are in global section of auction are the ones ma is selling. The ones in all the planet sections of auction are the ones that are being resold by the resellers. Suspect that markup on those that are resold will be fairly low for the time being until all 60k are sold.

I suspect that the only ones being resold are the ones where the quantity is 1 since MA was a bit silly and put bunches of them on auctions all stacked up in 10s, 50s, etc. If MA really wanted to give all colonists an equal chance they should have just put them in in quantities of one and no more, even if that means it will require a bit of overtime to get them all on the auction in the timelimit they want them on there.

Last edited:
yes they can be, they are and they will be... but probably at higher prices for a good while. :p

yes, they can be sold... the ones that are in global section of auction are the ones ma is selling. The ones in all the planet sections of auction are the ones that are being resold by the resellers. Suspect that markup on those that are resold will be fairly low for the time being until all 60k are sold.

Thanks for the input guys +rep :silly2:

You only need to be worried if you think the "citizens" of Calypso can spend 6 million dollars before you can get your money together.

around 3200 traded in auction so far (3,2 PEC sales)
total outside are a bit less because of relisted ones

damn,
just read the info about this

terrific way for MA to generate 60,000*1000 ped [6 million USd] as pure income ... in a short period of time
and
terrific way as well to increase community involvement. when money is involved engagement rises up

GRATZ MA :) brilliant approach :)

I think it's a valid question. How many deeds of the 60.000 has been sold?

Could anyone from the sellers side give us some hints on that....

um...what deads ? I am at work last few days so prolly missed smth. Can i get source link or smth pls ????

terrific way for MA to generate 60,000*1000 ped [6 million USd] as pure income ... in a short period of time
and
terrific way as well to increase community involvement. when money is involved engagement rises up

GRATZ MA :) brilliant approach :)

what he said. :)

Back