How much for a full set of angel?

Sinclare

Young
Getting really tired of getting constantly killed while mining. Not looking to spend a huge amount of money, just looking to save myslef a little grief (I don't hunt, just mine). PE WikiCharts Armor lists a set as costing 330 ped. Is this about right or are the prices out of date? I would like a clue before I go blow all my money.

Also if anyone has a set and would like to make a fair offer I would appreciate it. I'm still somewhat a noob but this isn't my first dance either (if you know what I mean). I don't have a mentor yet so I could throw that in as a bonus. Just let me know.

Thanks

Disney

330 is more than likely the TT price.
Expect to pay way too much for a set of Angel. There is other armour now thats almost as good, and a lot cheaper.

The Mighty said:
Expect to pay way too much for a set of Angel. There is other armour now thats almost as good, and a lot cheaper.

Ah thanks, I kind of figured that sounded low. I paid that much for my shogun armor. Bear or Boar armor looks pretty good, guess I'll just have to check out the auctions when I get home. *sigh* I hate being stuck at work when there is nothing to do.

Just out of curosity, how much would Angel cost? I'm looking for something that is good against stab, cut, impact.

[edit] lol thanks for the quick reply guys + rep

My Angel set (M) sold very recently for 19K-something. 330 ped is only the TT value. Good value for your money would be Nemesis, that currently go for around TT+1400 or something. If you later want to advance I can recommend a set of (6 pcs) Armor platings Mark 5.A to upgrade your nemesis with. The plates are about TT+100 ped each, but does an enormous upgrade to you armor. Good luck.

Don't even bother with Nemesis. Its too expensive. Ghost is probably your best bet, as it has similar (if not better for certain things then Nem) protection, although a set of Male is going to cost around 600 Ped fully repaired.

After looking it over, I think either Ghost or Boar (really good durability).

I think ghost is a good overall armor really

But its all a matter of taste and opinion :)

The Mighty said:

"to much"? nah, u cant pay to much for that beauty ;) and its actually a big diffrence from the "almost as good" armors, depending on the mob ofcourse :)

I love my Angel. I had Nemi with 5b and 6a plates and it was good, but I saw a huge improvement with Angel and would not consider anything less at this point. I feel it was expensive, but worth every ped I spent on it.

:twocents:

Mac

someone told me about 14k peds for a set of angel (F), so im working on getting some money together, or waiting till after i buy land to get it,

and for the price, nemi is the best cut, stab, and impact armor you can get still i think. it takes care of most troxies, trax, and pretty much anything else that does those 3 damages, its also not bad against bots, but vigi is a tad better, not worth having both sets tho

Back