Question: How to buy an OLA?

Shmuzzy

Young
Society
Skillin' Villains
Shmuzzy Remicus VonAwesome
How do you go about buying an Outback Land Area, is it a deed on auction, or do you have to go somewhere? And what is the average price for these lots?

How do you go about buying an Outback Land Area, is it a deed on auction, or do you have to go somewhere? And what is the average price for these lots?

As far as the ones on Calypso go, need to buy them from the current owners (if they are selling, need to find one selling of course). Prices are pretty high hehe, it's a dream for most people to own a land area. I think the most recent, cheapest one sold for 140k ped? I believe that was the old Club Meat, but not 100% sure. Then I believe I saw the Neconu Nation one selling for 240k after? Again not exactly sure. Anyways...yeah, the price depends on a ton of things...what resources can be found there, the current DNA there, if it has a TP, what terminals are there, people of course ask for daily/weekly/monthly/yearly? payouts to get an idea of whats been going on there. I'm no expert cause i'm one of those dreamers lol, but thats some info for ya. Oh, and as far as owning a mining land area, no upkeep I believe, just clear the DNA for an open land for miners, but if you choose to run a hunting land area you need to upkeep it with fertilizer for the mob spawns (not sure on how much/how often). I'm sure a more knowledgable person will answer some for ya, but here's some info. Enjoy :).

if u dont know that kind of info, u dont have any idead on wht ur medling in.

If you're interested, I'm selling a biodome on FOMA. Asking 350000ped, open to offers.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You got to love posts like this. It just makes you want to ask more question on how the game works.:)

LOL

As far as the ones on Calypso go, need to buy them from the current owners (if they are selling, need to find one selling of course). Prices are pretty high hehe, it's a dream for most people to own a land area. I think the most recent, cheapest one sold for 140k ped? I believe that was the old Club Meat, but not 100% sure. Then I believe I saw the Neconu Nation one selling for 240k after? Again not exactly sure. Anyways...yeah, the price depends on a ton of things...what resources can be found there, the current DNA there, if it has a TP, what terminals are there, people of course ask for daily/weekly/monthly/yearly? payouts to get an idea of whats been going on there. I'm no expert cause i'm one of those dreamers lol, but thats some info for ya. Oh, and as far as owning a mining land area, no upkeep I believe, just clear the DNA for an open land for miners, but if you choose to run a hunting land area you need to upkeep it with fertilizer for the mob spawns (not sure on how much/how often). I'm sure a more knowledgable person will answer some for ya, but here's some info. Enjoy :).

I think for the question asked this sum's it up very well.

Here's a few suggestions

1. At least know 3-4 people who have dealt in lands and are more likely to know how to price a Land Area. This will provide you a fair amount of leverage in terms of knowing the market.

2. Make sure the LA that you are considering provides you with tax receipts and for those with global naming, tracker helps quite a bit too.

3. As of introduction of CLD's personally i would compare any Land Area to how much ROI a CLD would provide and weigh that in before deciding. Even at same ROI, CLD is a better choice as selling 200 CLD's will be easier then finding an LA buyer. ( This is a personal opinion and a very subjective one at that , so treat it as such)

Its good to see that you are doing your research before buying, which is the right course of action.There is a very thin line between good investments in EU and bad ones. Knowledge and experience are your only friends there.

Good Luck,

Divinity

Back