How to cook, Swedish style!

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
These guys are epic! This is how we cook in Sweden!

:beerchug:

Also, here are some more videos:

Jamie Oliver in Stockholm:

Anthony Bourdain, No Reservations, Sweden:

Wintersports:

Ice Hotel:

Last edited:
say the true, this is the MA developper team right???

2:20 we call that SEEFOOD, its appropriate in this case since its FishDicks :laugh:

I can't wait to see the one on Swedish Meat Balls :laugh:

How come if they are Swedish there was no ATH at the end? :scratch2:

Nice to see the Viking blood still going strong!

As for the cooking, Gordon Ramsay would be fucking proud!

This explains all the noises I hear coming from the back of the cafeteria at Ikea! LOL

there is nothing that you can name food in the IKEA cafeteria :)

Your guy is to angry ( lost to much in PE?) :better:

This is better :yup:

I though SWE peoples ate only meatballz.

I though SWE peoples ate only meatballz

Look up "surströmming" :laugh: fermented herring, banned in all apartment buildings and some airlines (the buildings for the stench, the airlines cuz of concerns that the very-high-pressure cans can explode lol)

Jamie Oliver tries it when he is in Stockholm, that show is available on youtube :)

Barbaric Brutal Breakfast

then there is this...

Superior Smörgåscake

and

:laugh:

At the end of this one & the start of the second one u have the surströmming part..

That was indeed some epic fish sticks, I love how he angrily throws everything into the corner.

Look up "surströmming" :laugh: fermented herring, banned in all apartment buildings and some airlines (the buildings for the stench, the airlines cuz of concerns that the very-high-pressure cans can explode lol)

Jamie Oliver tries it when he is in Stockholm, that show is available on youtube :)

It is claimed that the dish originated with Swedish sailors in the 16th century. The story goes that they only had half the amount of salt needed to keep their fish fresh, so it began to rot. The sailors came across some Finnish islanders and decided to trick them by selling the rotten fish to them. :holyshit:

Added some videos with Swedish stuff in the first post, ones that can be nice to see if planning a trip here :)

also look up Crayfishparty (sadly, I did not find a good video for that...)

Back