How to see in which area a HOF occurred?

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
Suppose I find a particular entry in the Hall of Fame list, and want to see on which land area, etc. it occurred. This is only even possible, of course, if the area has the text upgrade for globals activated. If I was logged out when the HOF occurred (so it's not in my chat log), what would be the best way to go about retrieving this information? I can't seem to find a way in game or on Entropia Life, but maybe I missed something, or perhaps there is another site.

Not sure what you are asking, but if you seen an Item HOF or Loot HOF and you think it happened on a Land Area.

You can write down the name of the person who got the HOF and the exact amount of the HOF value.

Method One:
Go to Entropia Life and buy 45000 credits or 4.50 dollars, and use the credits to purchase Land Area Information for past 30 days.

After check all the Land Area's global / hof data until you find the Land Area that has that persons name and the same value of the HOF you are wanting to know about.

Method Two:
Use the Mob Type and Level to see what Land Area has those mobs.
You can select the mob type on Entropedia : Creatures then scroll down to Locations and see what Land Area's have that mob type on them.

But with this method you might end up with 2 or more Land Areas with that mob type, then you would have to guess.

Last edited:
Looking for mining HOFs in particular, sorry I wasn't specific. That rules out number 2 at least, hehe. Thank you for the detailed explanation though, I'll look into the thing on EL.

I also seem to remember finding a public log of EU chat at some point in the past. Anyone know where?

Back