HU wants You!

Yea it looks awsome!
And im back ingame, mining my little ass off. I did hit a XXII Lyst yesterday (3700kudos) And it took me about 4-5 hours to dig up :D

Great soc with alot of active people, most off them are kinda cool. :silly2:
On the other hand most off them are old, and i meen really old. :tongue2:

tihi *running away*!

People say there leaving but they come back...THEY ALWAYS COME BACK ! :laugh:
I think it's cause they miss me...everyone wants me...it's curse but someone has to do it and i do it for the good of mankind :D

Yes thats true!!
I tried to leave but I had to come back!!!!! HU is really the best if u wanna just laugh and have fun))))

@Mynx : woooooooooooot

heap's a punk, dale's a fruit and ernst is a worm on dale's fruit :D

BUMP
:shots:
:dancing:
:tux:

I wish Santa would give our Nabi away to a less fortunate society... :yup:

Happy Holidays To Everyone from HU! :monkey:

Bump for 2007!

Heap posted his pic of him and trabin and it made me gag, i want to share my pain with the ef community :wtg:

ugly-men%20copy.jpg

BUMP :wtg:

Hello

We in Hunters Unlimited have decided to temporarly suspend our recruiting activities... Our goal in HU is to maintain an active and social society which requires a well balanced number and mix of members which we feel we have achieved.

This doesn't mean we will not open our doors in future but at the moment we won't handle any applications regardless of standing or name.

If you are currently interested in HU please make contact with Hunters Unlimited members, though we are not currently processing applications we still want to get to know you :)

-Hunters Unlimited Leader Team

Miss you guys :(
Im back ingame again :)

/Adde

Back