Human ladder

Tyler91

Provider
ok so i may be noobish and stupid but dont just disregard me

ok what im trying to do is grab that chair floating in the air at twin peaks and im trying to form a human ladder so any1 thats interested meet me in twin peaks on the 28th of june 4 PM Eastern central time it may be stupid but then again its coming from an idiot :laugh:

note:i dont care who gets it i just dont want to see it floating around anymore :dunce:

Last edited:
That might be a bit difficult to do since the avatars can't 'climb'. However, if you made a human pyramid, that might work. I'm not sure....hm. Worth a shot, and even if it doesn't work, it would make for an awesome screen shot. :laugh:

EDIT: I won't be around for this 'event'. PLEASE someone take a picture if it happens. :laugh:

changed time if u look but u can take the screenshot if u want mine's been on the fritz

I am just wondering how di dthose 2 items get up there?

Mud said:
I am just wondering how di dthose 2 items get up there?

As I've explained to a few soc. m8's of mine, MA has placed them there on purpose. You see, much like Arthur and the whole 'sword in the stone' thing, MA has created the 'throne in the sky'. If anyone was able to reach it, they would be able to sit upon it and be dubbed the ruler of Eudoria. This then gives MA a reason to create another continent. The 'ruler of Eudoria', would be able to set a tax for the entire continent, but the catch would be that they would never be able to leave the throne. If they did, the would no longer be the ruler, and the throne would once more be up for grabs. :wise:

...or maybe it's just a glitch.

oh crap i just remembered the 28th is my birthday :eek: ill still be there but i proboly wont be on for long in case im not on ill make sure i have some1 tell u the glitch to get onto the roof

Get some avatars together to test this idea:

If an avatar lies down on the ground and another jumps on top, when the first one stands, does the avatar on top remain so...?

This idea was tested back in Counterstrike many years ago and worked, I'd seen a screenshot of a clan that had 8 players standing on top of each other creating a tower.

Rale said:
Get some avatars together to test this idea:

If an avatar lies down on the ground and another jumps on top, when the first one stands, does the avatar on top remain so...?

This idea was tested back in Counterstrike many years ago and worked, I'd seen a screenshot of a clan that had 8 players standing on top of each other creating a tower.

yeah then they all move and decimate all in their path... Pubmasters did it often :D

anyways, it dont work in PE... the top ava just lags off back to the ground

I hate to make you all feel foolish.. nah.. not really :laugh:

If you were to take a few barrels of oil.. stack them in a pyramid. My guess is you would be able to reach the prize. My guess is also thats how it was placed there.

I started to test my theory. But grew tired of stacking and left. If it was something worth more.. maybe.

At any rate, grab some oil and claim the prize.

Suicide

Got to have been hard placing them there I have problems getting to 5 barrels high ;)

Rale said:

been there, done that. :D

we made a ladder from the bottom of the river thing in aztec to the bridge :D

on topic: would be an interesting idea, although would be qutie hard to get the avatars that high, or you could just constantly relog next to it on the gorund and hope you gltich up there...ore tp using a tp chip and hope you glitch...

if u use the sit don on ground actiion while some1 jumps onto u they can stay there then while the guy on top is jumping u use stand action

a few problems in that strategy but we can probobly iron them out

i tried to get on the car roof and succeded a little but once i got so far i kinda glitched onto the ground

rotten ice said:
Got to have been hard placing them there I have problems getting to 5 barrels high ;)

That's 4 more than I'm able to stack *L* I have no clue how you guys do it :(

I must admit it would be an intriguing feat of co-operation and patience among players.
I think I'd prefer to get a confirmation about the idea from Marco first though :D

No doubt CK or DR would have the discipline and organisation to do it.
Still a nice idea, attaining the near impossible regardless of skill.

for barrels its not hard just jump and right click on them in mid air keep trying if u dont get it on the first try u will see what i mean

Back