Question: Hunting bankroll recommendation

BruuD

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Ace "BruuD" of Spades
I started playing a bit again lately and am trying to find my way again.
It seems that the downswing in (my) hunting results is quite big and I realize that there may very well not ever be an upswing, but assuming there will, what would you guys think is a good bankroll (ped card balance) to start with.
I'm camping ~1100 - 1200 HP mobs at a rate of around 600 PED per hour (including armor/fap decay).

Guess it would take at least like 20k PED starting balance and then start selling loot when balance is down to 6k so you have 10 hours time to sell it while still being able to hunt?
I would like to hear other what other players have to say about this and how they approach this.

Tried starting out with 6.5k PED but that is down to 1.8k on card and 1.3k in loot waiting to sell after 50 hours.

looking at my swings i would go for roughly kill cost * 10.000. though it might not be enough to cover the full swing it still gives enough balance to not go down too far with it. if the balance shrinks under kill cost * 5k kills id rather go down a mob size or refill the bankroll. kinda like bankrollmanagement in poker with little adaptions

a lot depends on
1. how many hours do you hunt/day
2. what planet
3. how often do you auction?

I think if you do 8h/day max & stay at caly & sell at the end off the day everything that you have an ok stack off, 10k should be more then enough.

Edit : that is going from the POV where you break even at the end off the month ;)

At quoted rate, considering something like 2-3 subpar days for one ok, I would put the liquid pedcard at 6-7k and some for stashes, so maybe 10k.

But what you need to see is the downswing-upswing, it might be that 2.0 is not suitable to camping. Limited investment, but for what I tried seemed more suitable to shuffle the mobs when you feel is cooling off. I really don't see anyone camping.

Reactions: das
Back