Hunting stats broken?

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Is it possible some hunting counters on EntropiaLife are not working properly: specifically not counting Mayhem mobs?
The weekly hunting stats have been declining since Mayhem started, and the Mayhem mobs have not shown up in the Popular Mobs list in spite of showing up as regular globals and hofs.
If I'm wrong, I wonder why the weekly hunting stats have decreased so much since Mayhem started when it was the opposite during previous events.

My guess is that MindArk changed the name of the mayhem mobs this year, as well as the maturity categories, which is why they aren't being included in the hunting stats.

Previous years, they were Merry Mayhem Kerberos (S,1)(T,1), etc...

This year, just Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 1)(FFA 1), etc,

This probably caused all sorts of mayhem ( :xtongue:) with the EL servers.

Edit: as of about 20 minutes ago, mayhem mob globals account for about 2 million ped, which far exceeds the 1.4 million ped listed for the weekly stats. this just shows that, indeed, the mayhem mobs are not counting towards the weekly stats.

Last edited:
Looks like it has been fixed. Mayhem Araneatroxes are now linked to the right mob and count as part of Calypso's activity.

From this it appears turnover has nearly tripled for Calypso. This still doesn't explain why the CLD payout is an all time low this week, though.

From this it appears turnover has nearly tripled for Calypso. This still doesn't explain why the CLD payout is an all time low this week, though.

Perhaps the CLD payout are based on globals tracked by EL which was down significantly due to not counting MM mobs as it should ;)

Perhaps the CLD payout are based on globals tracked by EL which was down significantly due to not counting MM mobs as it should ;)

No that makes no sense whatsoever.

And.. I classified the MM mobs yesterday so they should show up now in the appropriate places. There are more for me to classify but will do that later.

I still contend that payouts are low because of all the universal ammo bonuses taking from that pool. You can be upset and disagree but hone stay I'm not sure how they could fund it without it because that's $500 per player to do both and it is not necessary to produce that much turnover to get them.

Deja vu! Mayhem seems to have broken the hunting stats again.

Is it possible some hunting counters on EntropiaLife are not working properly: specifically not counting Mayhem mobs?
The weekly hunting stats have been declining since Mayhem started, and the Mayhem mobs have not shown up in the Popular Mobs list in spite of showing up as regular globals and hofs.
If I'm wrong, I wonder why the weekly hunting stats have decreased so much since Mayhem started when it was the opposite during previous events.

Deja vu! Mayhem seems to have broken the hunting stats again.

Yup. Seems MA shortened the name from Core Harbinger/Eviscerator Generation ## to Core Harbinger/Eviscerator Gen ##.

Am sure the folks at EL will fix this soon enough.

Yeah something seems off for sure, I havent been playing for a couple weeks and still show near 100 rank in all profs.

Also since 3-16-2016 I no longer get globals added to the points tally for BIG (for the 2 point per claim ones on the BIG plugin.)

Seems to count ok for the weekly grinder though.

About names ... Yesterday i read in my Chat , that the Boss (in level 2) is calling me to kill me (yeah right, didn't even manage to hit me once) and writes that his name is Kratos ( The greek word for State/Country)

When i killed it i globaled and it's name was Bia (Greek word for Violence )

Dunno how they mixed the things up ... again? :rolleyes:

BTW we globaled on the same second...on the same boss , different maturity .... Interesting SnowLeopard , don't you think?

Back