Hunting Tactics

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
One thing i'd realy be happy to see in PE and think would make PE more fun is if MA worked more on the Mob AI and the ability to hunt from a more tactical approach.

I would like to see Mob's more inteligent in there moving so they dont get trapped or stuck, but a bit less inteligent in there sight. The PE promo movie shows a guy shooting an allow ducking out from behind a large plant. It would be realy kewl if you could use mabey not all but certain solid vegitation or objects. Also mob's attacks don't make a lot of sense. If i'm not facing a mob i can't hit it so why can i be circling a mob and behind it and it can hit me yet if it was the other way around i couldn't hit it.

I would like to see a giant underground opened up under zchion mabey an underground subway. A tunnel with some mobs that mabey live in the dark and you can only see where they are by there glowing eyes unless someone brings some sort of light or glowing weapon. Mabey even some lava pools like the acid pools that will kill you if you fall in and some skinny bridges and walk ways.

The ablity to shoot and duck behind something for robot fights or any ranged dmg mobs.

Basically more then just the point and fire, run, drop decoy,heal tactics we have now. It would make it more exciting and i think is the most important needed improvement. People will always pay for fun and will not mind a bad hunt as long as it had some extra things to make it exciting and use some skill and brain power.

RexDameon said:
I would like to see a giant underground opened up under zchion mabey an underground subway. A tunnel with some mobs that mabey live in the dark and you can only see where they are by there glowing eyes unless someone brings some sort of light or glowing weapon. Mabey even some lava pools like the acid pools that will kill you if you fall in and some skinny bridges and walk ways.

The ablity to shoot and duck behind something for robot fights or any ranged dmg mobs.

Wow! Nice! Nice! Would be really cool to have an underground system of caverns and tunnels for optimal extreme hunting :handgun:

As for AI of mobs, I completely agree with you. It would certainly make some aspects more challenging, but it would also behove us at times as you pointed out Rex. Only thing with, say circling around a mob, is that it could possible be used as an exploit and perhaps MA has not figured out a way to amp AI without suffering from negative consequences :confused:

In any event, nice thoughts :girl:

:) Use the Swat 4 or Rainbow 6 tactics in PE. hummm.
Why not :D

Back