Question: Hunting with explosive ammo

sagivstern

Mature
So im looking to do a quest on cyrene to kill 200k mobs..
My question is would it be smart getting an explosive ammo weapon and shoot the lowest hp mob there killing a few each time?
If so what would be recommended to kill 10hp mobs?
Thanks in advance!

Maybe first do all the iron missions and daily missions you can? See how many mobs are left for the 200k mission amd then maybe blast away 10hp mobs

In general, using explosives will just piss off other hunters in the area since it looks like you are trying to hog the mobs. There's one guy on RT that does explosives on low hp mob around studio gate. A lot of his times it just looks like he's trying to hog the red dots, so a lot of folks kill still off of him half of the time as it's very easy to do when grenade folks go and do that type of thing.

Best use for grenades, imho, is low level solo instances... If you do those you don't have anyone you'll be bothering other than yourself and the mob.

You can use Lancehead on Pleaks for a loss of about 5-10 ped per hour (thats using adj resto chip, your results may vary depending on gear/armor).

In general, using explosives will just piss off other hunters in the area since it looks like you are trying to hog the mobs. There's one guy on RT that does explosives on low hp mob around studio gate. A lot of his times it just looks like he's trying to hog the red dots, so a lot of folks kill still off of him half of the time as it's very easy to do when grenade folks go and do that type of thing.

Best use for grenades, imho, is low level solo instances... If you do those you don't have anyone you'll be bothering other than yourself and the mob.

I usually dont see any people around me when im playing.. probably time differences, even when i do they dont hunt around me.
Im just trying to figure out the fastest way to do this.

You can use Lancehead on Pleaks for a loss of about 5-10 ped per hour (thats using adj resto chip, your results may vary depending on gear/armor).

Thank you ill look into that

More efficient suggestions other than explosives will also be appreciated

Back