I actually wish Kevin would release a new CD.

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
This contest really caused me to like a few of his songs, including Let It Rock. I know this is slightly off topic apart from the possibility of having another contest, but this forum is only for historical purposes atm anyhow. I was just wondering if anyone actually liked some of his music due to the contest or if it was all complaints. :laugh:

I can't bear hearing the song anymore, didn't catch on anything else he has made either

I would never buy the cd, i would never go to a concert, but when i heard it on radio i was kinda "hey that song is a PE song....."

I thought you were talking about Kevin Federline......which would be awesome

Kevin's New Album is coming Soon. the First single from the New Album is "I made it" Rocktropia will be actively involved in the promotion of the album and Vice versa!

Yeah I saw the single on wikipedia so I was wondering if an album was coming up. Thanks for the info.

Kevin Rudolf on Live From Daryl's House

I just ran across this the other day. It gave me a new perspective of Kevin beyond Let It Rock. I've watched LFDH a lot, but Kevin's name never jumped out at me as that Kevin Rudolf until a few days ago.

Live From Daryl's House - Episode 14 - Kevin Rudolf

Anyway, I thought you might like it if you haven't seen it.

:beerchug:

Miles

Back