I have been mining.. now what?

Dannei

Dominant
Slayer "Dannei" Meanmachine
Hi!

Would like to start with to thank you all for the help i got so far and will get.

I started mining 1 day ago..got a few very poor, and poor.. but to day i got Ample =)

My question is:

I Got:
Alicenies Liquid 649
Melchi Water 544

What should/can i do with em?

Should i sell them? If so, then is there a site to check te tt and + value.

Can i make other stuff with them?

When should i go for ores.. or should i do them both?

Hope this aint to many questions =)

Thanx in advance!!

Dannei said:
Hi!

Would like to start with to thank you all for the help i got so far and will get.

I started mining 1 day ago..got a few very poor, and poor.. but to day i got Ample =)

My question is:

I Got:
Alicenies Liquid 649
Melchi Water 544

What should/can i do with em?

Should i sell them? If so, then is there a site to check te tt and + value.

Can i make other stuff with them?

When should i go for ores.. or should i do them both?

Hope this aint to many questions =)

Thanx in advance!!

check www.mytwopecs.com

once you get there, you will see % like: 120% (just an example)
that means, 20% over the tt value. which can be seen by rightklicking the item(s) and look at info. count 20% up and you got the value. but all resources have different value.

(mytwopecs.com refreshes every few hours i believe)

so that should give the prices.

also, www.pe-trade.net is an site made by akoz i believe. that will give you prices on other items, like guns, armor etc. (i use www.mytwopecs.com for stackables, www.pe-trade.net for others)

1. Grats on your first nice find.
2. Usually best to save stacks until they reach 20-30 ped before selling.
3. Use this site to price up your alic. http://www.pe-trade.net/index.php
4. Dont go for crafting yet, its expensive as hell, wait until you are making a regular profit mining.
5. Drilling is cheaper than mining, stick with it for a while, when you really feel like you need a change, try dropping some bombs in your good areas, often, but not always, ores and enmatter appear together.
6. Go find that immense deposit. :D

Definately save up what you get from mining. A crafter will pay good money for the ore and enmatter. And if you can't find any other buyers give me a holler and we will work out a deal, I do some crafting and have trouble mining the materials myself. Market value varies so much it is hard to say what some will pay, your best bet on that is to check the sites provided here or ask around ingame (i look in the auction for materials I need). For just the tt value the item info will tell you that, or you can put it into the tt and see, don't have to actually sell it there. If you are looking at using them yourself, get a refiner, there is one for each type (just like the mining stuff). The refined materials are used in the crafting, and I can give you a few tips on that if interested.

Back